Ic Lan 2007 Picture Thread

1234568»

Comments

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    It's completely true. We were walking around the tent, and happened to notice Isiea's setup... it was connected that way the entire time.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    "we need more holes"
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    100% true :D
  • UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    BWAHAHAHA. WTF. im not even sure i have that much stuff
  • DogDragonDogDragon Jacksonville, Fl Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    UPSLynx wrote:
    I've GOT to know. Is this for real? Does this laptop really mean THAT MUCH business? I can feel the battery whimpering trying to power all of that USB.

It's REAL I've seen it :)
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    WTF is connected to it???
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    mertesn wrote:
    WTF is connected to it???

EVERYTHING!!
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    UPSLynx wrote:
    I've GOT to know. Is this for real? Does this laptop really mean THAT MUCH business? I can feel the battery whimpering trying to power all of that USB.

I sat next to it the entire time with my Jaw dropped... I was amazaed at the setup this guy had :)
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    UPSLynx wrote:
    I've GOT to know. Is this for real?

Besides the Great Wall of China, it's the only other man-made object that can be seen from space.
    edited May 2008
    :respect:
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    Kwitko wrote:
    Besides the Great Wall of China, it's the only other man-made object that can be seen from space.

Yah, sledge and me tried watching 300 next to it... it was distracting to say the least.
    edited May 2008
    TBH that Is...ridiculous!!!
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    Holy crap. Legendary.
  • ins4n17yins4n17y Cabanatuan City, Philippines Icrontian
    edited July 2008
    I sat next to it the entire time with my Jaw dropped... I was amazaed at the setup this guy had :)

matt also mentioned his somewhat expression that my overclocked radeon r300 lacked directx9.0c support and it does! while playing hlaf life 2 deathmatch he noticed certain levels failed to render properly and explanied to me why. i told him that i knew how to make them display as they should with some modifications....and voila! it did. i had fun gaming with everyone on my beast of a laptop ut2004, hl2 deathmatch etc near max settings without unplugging not one device from my lovely "usb hub of doom" setup.

i love hardware, see when i built this laptop, i made sure apart from the modifications i made that each usb port is fully railed meaning it supplies a full 5v 2a consistently.

the battery does hold out, but not for long.

i originally took a gateway laptop and changed to a 4000+ dtr (desktop replacement) amd athlon 64 and 2 muskin low latency ddr1 so-dimms. then i slapped in a 250gb western digital hard drive, and a 8xdual layered dvd burner. i got most of these parts off ebay, and oem orders from mushkin and western digital. threw in a creative audigy 2 and has the screen replaced
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2008
    Hi isi <3:D
  • ins4n17yins4n17y Cabanatuan City, Philippines Icrontian
    edited August 2008
    Hi isi <3:D

hey papa prime ;)