Good Times Once Again!

Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
edited June 2007 in Community
I have to say, with gaming and social waiting I had a blast this time around as I did last year.

Thanks to Prime, Keebs & QCH for putting on a good event and thanks to everyone for coming out.. yes even Profdlp.

Hope everyone has a great trip back home & I will see you next year @ IC LAN 08' :)

"({[]})"

Comments

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    werd
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    TBH, I had an awesome time [drinking beers] with' you all. ;)
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Thanks everyone again for a great time. I can't wait until next year! "TBH" I'll have to visit prime and Keebs more often. ;)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    It was a great time :) Thanks especially to everybody who helped pull things together. This was definitely a community effort, and everybody did their part to make things go smoothly. I especially appreciate people who took extra time out to help make my kids feel special and included :D thank you
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Indeed, the LAN events just keep getting better. Fun was had by all. Beerz was had by most.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Well-played by all involved.

There are way too many people to thank, all of whom made prodigious contributions. But Brian and Tracy I'd like to thank most of all, as were it not for them, we'd have no yard to place a tent in.
  • ins4n17yins4n17y Cabanatuan City, Philippines Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    my first lan party and i am so coming back next year
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    That's what we like to hear!
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Brian and Family... THANK YOU for yet another grand event at the Prime-da-casa!!! I had a blast and I will be there next year. Oh yeah, I'll be there!!!
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    It was a great time :) Thanks especially to everybody who helped pull things together. This was definitely a community effort, and everybody did their part to make things go smoothly. I especially appreciate people who took extra time out to help make my kids feel special and included :D thank you

ur kids said they want me to be their 2nd dad - my wife says 'see!', i say '#&^$# you dood now she wants some!!'

nah, in all seriousness, they're great kids, had fun gamin with em. I didn't play UT2K4, but apparently we had some 8-year-old pwnage??? :) cool!
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    I have to say, with gaming and social waiting I had a blast this time around as I did last year.

Thanks to Prime, Keebs & QCH for putting on a good event and thanks to everyone for coming out.. yes even Profdlp.

Hope everyone has a great trip back home & I will see you next year @ IC LAN 08' :)

"({[]})"

> [TEAM] Roger that.

> [TEAM] Artillery in your area!

wait, whut?