Sunday night

LincLinc OwnerDetroit Icrontian
edited June 2007 in Community
We may have had the bulk of the participants pull up stakes, but we've still got Kwitko, Cyclonite, fatcat, prime, Perry, Kyle, Gargoyle, and isea all fraggin' some HL2DM out in the tent :D Ryder, Thrax, Blackhawk, and drasnor are all still here too, and pseudonym just checked out.

Funny thing about Gargoyle... he was supposed to leave on a 7pm flight... but due to some faulty directions he seems to have extended his stay 24 hours :eek3: At least he gets more frag time :ninja:

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Garg!
  • NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    edited June 2007
    I wish I were there with you guys.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Kwitko, Ryder, fatcat and I all just got pwned by Cyclonite in Texas Hold 'em. Don't be fooled by his quiet exterior... he's a card shark :rarr:
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Dude, Cyclonite deep-sixed the other players in a hurry. He had a veritable mountain of poker chips. It was ghastly.
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Wait...what the heck? When did the poker chips show up? I'll take Cyclonite on :)
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    :p
  • BuddyJBuddyJ
    is soooo jealous.
    Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    is soooo jealous.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    I blame the lack of sleep and lots of beer. I had suited A4. The flop was 4Q3, the turn was A. The river was Q. I went all in, Ryder went all in, Cyclonite was holding Q4. The bastard!!!!!!!!!!

Luck was on his side. He just had great cards all night. Plus, being the chip leader never hurts. Fun times, even if I did go out early.
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Do not play Hold'em with Cyclonite, he will leave you standing in your underwear with an OMGWTFBBQ!! look on your face in about 5 minutes ;):D:p
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    It was such an honor just to be able to plays Head's Up against the great Texas Hold-em Cyclonite!!!