EMIII Download?

edited August 2007 in Folding@Home
Okay, I want to get EMIII to monitor my boxes, but the site is down. Anyone know of any additional site and/or have the install still?

Comments

• KentigernKentigern Milton Keynes UK
    edited June 2007
    pm sent
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited June 2007
    I just popped in here to ask the same question.
    I just (after a format) reinstalled folding but I need\want to monitor folding on three PCs.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    You can also try FAH monitor.
    edited August 2007
    Tried FAH monitor and I don't at all. It tells me there is a prob but gives no solution. Has EM111 ceased to exist or does anybody know where I can get it?
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited August 2007
    EMIII is out of the loop because the weathermans hosting company either went bust or lost his data in a migration can't remember details. so even if you get it the projects file will be out of date.
  • DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited August 2007
    the current build of fah mon has all the current projects as well as a download new project data button. It's all up to date with the smp projects.
    edited August 2007
    I couldn't get FAHmon right. I have two boxes folding. The first time I installed it it found mine and I added my sons. It says mine is at 0% (which it isn't), sons at 52%. When I restarted it won't find mine. I found an old zip of EM111 and installed that. It tells me mine is folding correctly. I know it's not up to date but at least I can see it working. What other monitors are there? Most of the links in 'everything you need to know about folding' don't work.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited August 2007
    Bothered, I remember when I first installed FAHMon that it took me two or three installation-uninstallation cycles before I finally had it working correctly. Unfortunately for you, I do not recall the specific steps that overcame the problems. Now that I do have FAHMon installed, it's running on two computers and monitoring five computers on the network. It works perfectly. I don't miss EMIII.
    edited August 2007
    I bow to your expertise sir, I shall try again. :)