!!~OFFICAL~!! Team Name Change

2»

Comments

• CryptoCrypto W.Sussex UK Member
    edited June 2007
    Like others, I've seen the change from Icrontic to Short Media to reflect the name of the site. I was proud to be part of Short Media when it was rescued from the ether and I'm still proud to be associated with the new site name.

Team Icrontic, Team 93 for me.
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    I am honestly shocked to see an 80%/20% result thus far. I guess I am just glad to see we are mostly agreeing on a solution.
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited June 2007
    QCH2002 wrote:
    OK... the straw poll Keebler set up a few weeks ago basically gave us two real options. As the Team Committee, we will do what you, the members, vote upon. There are only two options...
    • Change the team name to "Team Short-Media".
    • Keep the team name "Team Icrontic".
    That's it.... I'll leave the poll up until July 7th (10 days). Please think about this carefully...
    was a bit loaded change it to team Short-Media or keep the team name team-icrontic, other way round surely??? :confused:
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    SPIKE09 wrote:
    was a bit loaded change it to team Short-Media or keep the team name team-icrontic, other way round surely??? :confused:
    Oh {SNAP} :wow2: Q screwed that up... Fixed... :D
    edited June 2007
    Noticed it at post 1, i thought it was a comittee decision :eek: aint voted yet as a small time contributor here.
  • KentigernKentigern Milton Keynes UK
    edited June 2007
    SPIKE09 wrote:
    small time contributor here.
    Hey don't undervalue yourself. We appreciate your folding and all those snippets of info you pass along.
    From small acorns .............:)
    edited June 2007
    Kentigern wrote:
    Hey don't undervalue yourself. We appreciate your folding and all those snippets of info you pass along.
    From small acorns .............:)
    Helper here and love the team, but half million plus at home team, and needed to keep them going. got to have some one to chase:bigggrin:
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited June 2007
    dragonV8 wrote:
    I figure a certain amount of sentiment comes in to play, hence for me it is Short-Media. I don't know anything different.

My vote is for my preference, not a president. dragonV8 speaks my thoughts and I voted how I felt- and that makes it an election. However, like a president, the "opposition" generally tends to be grown up enough to accept the results ... and this one is certainly easier to take than some presidents. :D
  • edited June 2007
    All that really matters is that we get ourselves out of being ranked 13th. I don't care what banner we carry, because we are still the same team.
  • DogDragonDogDragon Jacksonville, Fl Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    We're TEAM 93 That's what matter
    Changing the name to me it doesn't matter the people are the same
  • Ultra-NexusUltra-Nexus Buenos Aires, ARG
    edited July 2007
    Team Icrontic, my vote. :)
  • witenoizwitenoiz 19,356 miles East of Kansas City, MO Member
    edited July 2007
    Team Short-Media > Jack
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited July 2007
    I voted Team Icrontic. Although Short-Media has been our base for many years, born out of the ashes of this once defeated site we will always have the legacy of the many SMx rigs to remind us just where we've been. To me, it just feels like home again. :)
    edited July 2007
    !!!~ NAME HAS BEEN CHANGED ~!!!

Our new team name is....

Team Icrontic.com

We (mostly Keebler) is trying to have the ".com" removed but that is a bit tricky. We'll keep you informed of any changes... ;)
  • GrayFoxGrayFox /dev/urandom Member
    edited July 2007
    QCH2002 wrote:
    !!!~ NAME HAS BEEN CHANGED ~!!!

Our new team name is....

Team Icrontic.com

We (mostly Keebler) is trying to have the ".com" removed but that is a bit tricky. We'll keep you informed of any changes... ;)

Are we still team 93 ?.
  • jaredjared College Station, TX Icrontian
    edited July 2007
    Our team number will always be 93 regardless of our name.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited July 2007
    I still wish we were Team Penismightier.:grumble:
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited July 2007
    Kwitko wrote:
    I still wish we were Team Penismightier.:grumble:

In a way, we always have been. Or at least, I have been. Not sure about the rest of you guys :D
    edited July 2007
    Pen Is Mightier??? All Pens are created equal in that they can change the world with a simple stroke of ink....
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited July 2007
    QCH2002 wrote:
    Pen Is Mightier??? All Pens are created equal in that they can change the world with a simple stroke of ink....

Yes, that's exactly what Gargoyle meant.
  • greendragongreendragon Minnesota
    edited July 2007
    I was looking for you guys on the EOC stats and couldn't find you (looking for short-media), I thought you dropped off the map. lol
  • IndigoRedIndigoRed Perth Western Australia Icrontian
    edited July 2007
    Sooo, new sigs?
    edited July 2007
    Yes... we have a few other "pressing" issues to address first but we will definitely have new sigs.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited July 2007
    I know we have always been Team 93...

but its good to be home. Now its time to kick some arse and regain some spots as a team.