Information about former member Redoulent, warning - this isn't for the sensitive

2»

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited July 2007
    RADA wrote:
    In the wake of this event, I would ask that anyone reading this post know that if they ever hurt so much that they think suicide is an option, PLEASE! call me, email me, shout from a roof top to me, I will (as will most other Icrontic members I feel) talk to you at anytime of the day or night for as long as you need to talk.

No matter how alone you feel, you are not....
    You bet... we're here as a community and we can help you get through the rough times, and the happy ones too.
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited July 2007
    Thanks for getting in touch deadend ...I miss reduoulent too.
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited July 2007
    deaden_07 wrote:
    Ya know one time he actually stood in a pro-life rally holding a sign that said "Masterbation is murder! You're killing Millions!" Those people really don't have a sense of humour.

That's the red I remember. :(

I knew something wasn't right with him seemingly fallen away from the net. I found out lastnight and I have to say that I'm taking it really hard. I feel so sad that 2 years went by and we had no idea. If only he could've have come up with a better solution to deal with his problem.

I had some correspondence with him and if I remember right it was during the summer of '05. At the time I remember thinking something wasn't right. I so wish I had of pressed him more about what exactly he was talking about. I feel a lot of guilt about this now. I have these conversations backed up on a dvd, first chance I get, I'm going to find them.

deaden_07 - We only knew him through this site so I can only imagine how you guys feel about this. I really liked Patrick and wish I had the chance to know him in the real life. My condolenses to you all who did know him.
  • ThelemechThelemech Victoria Icrontian
    edited August 2007
    Did not have the pleasure of knowing him. May he rest in peace.

To Patrick.