FS: Motherboards-Cases-Racks

MediaManMediaMan Powered by loose parts.
edited November 2003 in Trading Post
I'm getting crowded: All prices are quoted in USD and buyer arranges shipping of their choice. MO accepted/Certified Cheques/Personal cheques can be accepted and item shipped after cleared. Payments must be in advance before shipping and include shipping charges. (EG: approximate quote accepted/negotiated and I won't be that sticky if it's a buck or two out.)

All items were review samples therefore used for review and put back in the box. (low mileage...most driven by a little old lady)

Lian Li PC9300 Aluminum Case still in original box: New $115 USD yours for only $60 USD

///SOLD////ABIT KV7 Motherboard $77 USD New....yours for only $50 USD////SOLD////

////SOLD/////Kingwin KF-201-DF mobile rack $31 New...yours for only $20 USD (It's the one with the funky LCD display, etc. in the front door)

http://www.kingwin.com/pdut_detail.asp?LineID=&CateID=25&ID=133

Clear acrylic midtower ATX PC case (no psu) w/small scuff mark on side panel. $110 New...yours for only $60 USD

////SOLD////Chaintech 7NJS motherboard New $135 USD yours for $70 USD (This is the ZENITH ULTRA model selling on Newegg for $159.)////SOLD///

reviewage on this unit. http://www.short-media.com/article.php?79.0

Gigabyte GA-7VT600L motherboard $57 New....yours for ony $30

All items are going to be shipped from Vancouver, BC, Canada. A quick check of Fedex approximates ground shipping to a place like TEXAS of the PC9300 to be approximately $18 USD (no value or insurance). The other times are in the $15-$18 USD range.

I have not heatware or history....but I own a hardware tech site along with two other notables. :)

Comments

• CreepCreep Hell Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    YGPM
  • qparadoxqparadox Vancouver, BC
    edited November 2003
    YGPM
  • MediaManMediaMan Powered by loose parts.
    edited November 2003
    No PM yet. Boy...shipping is going to be cheap for you. :)
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Deal Depot & Trading Post Rules

2. Be courteous – no “thread crapping” (posting negative comments about price, the seller, or his product). If you disagree with a price, or with a buyer's or seller's claims, please notify that individual via Private Message or email. It is perfectly acceptable though, to leave positive remarks about an item or an individual.

Omega65
    DD&TP Mod
  • Geeky1Geeky1 University of the Pacific (Stockton, CA, USA)
    edited November 2003
    I own a hardware tech site along with two other notables.

Huh. What site would that be, mm? How come you never told us before? Care to post a link? :D:vimp:
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Yeah, RIGHT! THIS one! YOU DERE! :D

(Disclaimer, this is for newbies to Short-Media....)

John.
    edited November 2003
    Bump and updated.
    edited November 2003
    bump again :)