Bar Fight

RWBRWB Icrontian
edited November 2003 in Internet & Media
This picture is too sweet not to show. I don't know who made it, but whoever it was, is my idle!

My new background image too BTW. I hope to become this good someday soon.

Comments

• t1rhinot1rhino Toronto
    edited November 2003
    Where did you find it?
  • edcentricedcentric near Milwaukee, Wisconsin Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    come on, you must have a link or something.
    Great work
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    idol
  • croc_croc_ New
    edited November 2003
    Have you read the comic Battle Chasers? Looks like the same stuff to me.
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    I found it on the forums at polykarbon.com, or it was on http://www.organicmetal.co.uk/

One of those I found it at... found it a few days ago actually, but haven't really been home much to post it.
  • edited November 2003
    Judging by the two peices of as... err... ladies on the far right both wearking the same clothing (and the only women wearing such clothing in the room) I'd say if there was some sorta comic book series, it'd be about them.
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Same clothing? I see different pants, shirts(one is even wearing 2 shirts) and different hats. The only thing I see similar about them in the boots. One even has arm bands the other doesn't and head band too... you lost me bro.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    You <b>are</b> desperate, aren't you smidge? ;D
  • edited November 2003
    RWB had this to say
    Same clothing? I see different pants, shirts(one is even wearing 2 shirts) and different hats. The only thing I see similar about them in the boots. One even has arm bands the other doesn't and head band too... you lost me bro.

Well no, what I meant was they are wearing the same SORT of clothing ("sexy cowgirl"). They also appear to be the most prominent characters in the whole brawl, and by that, I mean the colors used to illustrate them look the most vibrant, and distinguished.

Thrax had this to say
    You <b>are</b> desperate, aren't you smidge? ;D

:(

:ninja:
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    :D;D;D
  • LawnMMLawnMM Colorado
    edited November 2003
    Looks McFarlen'ish...