Guitar Hero III tomorrow night!

13»

Comments

• BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    Watching that vid, it seems to me that it's easier to learn IRL how to play the guitar and play that song then it is to play it on GH3.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    I am of the opinion that GH on hard is, in fact, more difficult than playing a real guitar. I've talked to Sharky (who is better than I am at both GH and real guitar playing) and he concurs.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    I also consider myself to be more difficult than playing a real guitar.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    That's what she said.
  • tmh88tmh88 Pittsburgh / Athens, OH
    edited November 2007
    buy tom morellos video from the store in GH3(not on the market, its just with the money you make in the game). He talks about how before 11 year old kids could blow him away at his on songs in the game, but when he has a real guitar he can do some damage.

After playing GH3 for a while I can easily say cliffs of dover is my favorite song.
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited November 2007

I will most likely never be able to do that...

/me goes back to trying to pass 1 song on hard... Stupid finger placement.
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited November 2007
    Cyclonite wrote:
    Actually, that added difficulty gives you a chance to continue to increase your GH skills. I'm stuck on the last set of songs on hard. I was almost done with Expert on GH2. This is definitely more challenging, and I'm happy about that. I didn't want to just blast through on expert and be done with it.

I know what you mean, and I actually have gotten better to some extent, but I just don't see myself getting any better than this lol. BTW I'm stuck at the same part. I was only barely able to complete "One" but "Raining Blood" seems impossible. I don't even want to see the guitar battle with Lou after this crap. :aol:

If anyone wants to play online sometime (Wii version), drop your friend code and I'll send an invite some time!

BTW Someone mentioned an Icrontic tour group... Has anyone started one yet?
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    Yes. You have to link your account at guitarhero.com then you can join the Icrontic tour group.
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited November 2007
    Toys R Us have updated their info for the stand alone guitar (for the wii at least) it's no longer available on Nov 8th it's been pushed back to January 28th.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    zomfg i finally beat raining blood on expert!11!!1 the devil is hard as hell now... stuck again. Also, i talked to gamestop and they say the wii guitars arent comming till Feb-Mar... so weak. When i asked the guy said for a little wile they were letting people buy the package and return the game and they would buy it back for like 35$ so it worked out to about the price of buying a guitar. But, they wont let you dhat anymore.

Join the Icrontic Rockers tour group if you get a chance too!
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    So, I finally made it to the devil on hard last night. I can't beat him! Grrr! The song is fun though.