NFSU question

BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseurThere's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
edited November 2003 in Gaming
Been playing it for like 2hrs and I've done 13 courses. How the hell do I get to install 2nd level stuff? Do I need a different car, beat some level or something?

Comments

• TheBaronTheBaron Austin, TX
    edited November 2003
    as you beat courses it unlocks upgrades in groups of 3 things (if you haven't figured that out yet)

so first you get Lvl 1 - engine, drivetrain, something
    then Lvl 1 - turbo, etc, etc

it'll take you about 20 levels to get the lvl 2 stuff. until then use the new cars and just keep on driving
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Ok it says I've unlocked several cars but the only new car I can see is the Hyndai (sp?) Tiburon. It said I unlocked a Nismo Sentra but I don't see it. Do I have to buy a car? I thought you just changed it.
  • Geeky1Geeky1 University of the Pacific (Stockton, CA, USA)
    edited November 2003
    You'll be able to see all of the cars in quick race mode, but not in underground mode; also, the only way to get access to upgrades is to complete courses.
  • TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Anyone figured out how to rip out the music? Best in-game music i have heard. Evar.