PC in the crapper...so need some advice for upgrades...

2»

Comments

• Your-Amish-DaddyYour-Amish-Daddy The heart of Texas
    edited December 2007
    Parts wise they're the same board, but the Tforce uses AI caps and has a bios designed for overclocking and general testing. The T series is generally built alot better as I had a GForce 6100M9's ZIF socket come off the board during installation..
  • budhisetiawanbudhisetiawan Mars Hill, NC Member
    edited December 2007
    AI? ZIF?
    edited December 2007
    The only place i found the TForce is sold out....Soooo...go w/ the Gforce or the other one?

http://www.xpcgear.com/geforce6100m9.html
    or
    http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?InvtId=NF4ULA9A&cm_mmc=googleproducts-_-Motherboards-_-Socket939/940Motherboards-_-NF4ULA9A&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=NF4ULA9A

PS...I c the one says (MSI)...Soooo is it biostar?

Leanning towards the Gforce...because of the onboard...otherwise i am running an ancient PCI 8 mb card...
    edited December 2007
    ZIF socket is where the processor goes. Zero Insertion Force. AI caps are the best caps ever. I don't know why the Biostar has the MSI infront of it. MSI sucks at boardmaking. Get whichever one you want.
    edited December 2007
    Wasn't trying to piss u off..on the contrary...hold ur opinion in high regard and trying to pick the right board so when I have issue can come back and get help from someone who knows the board...LOL....but the TForce is sold out from the only person i can find that sells it...

Did you say that because they are equally good? Seems from the specs the G is better than the other...
    edited December 2007
    I'm not pissed, I'm just saying that either one would be good, but the T force would be best. I'm not trying to make you buy something you don't have the cash for.
    edited December 2007
    were u able to find a seller..only one i found was out of stock!
    edited December 2007
    I didn't know I was supposed to be looking...
    edited December 2007
    Ordered the Gforce...hopefully it goes in and starts up w/o a snag and next post is a good post...will post back either way...

TIA for all the help!
  • edited December 2007
    -The Tablet PC crapper ingest the enclosure profession in PowerPoint presentations, etc. These annotations crapper be ransomed for forthcoming presentations or erased completely. Using a Tablet PC with a projector allows the advocator to compose slides, etc as he speaks.
    -The Tablet PC crapper be utilised in both semblance and genre modes. A contact of the fix changes it instantly. There s no requirement to reboot.
    -Tablet PCs mostly ingest a 1024×768 concealment resolution. High-resolution displays and Microsoft s Clear Type pass profession attain the Tablet PC an superior datum platform. Video is also rising with digit help substance a partitioning of 1400×1050.
    -Some Tablet PCs substance blot scanners for accumulated security. There are also 3rd band devices much as USB enclosure drives that include a section lock. Without the enclosure drive, the aggregation on the Tablet PC is irretrievable.
    Tablet PCs are dynamical the artefact we ingest computers. They ll move to do so and in more structure than we re currently envisioning. As this assemblage progresses, wait to wager more innovations in features and filler and modify more availability and features galore, including threefold set processors and meliorate graphics.
    edited December 2007
    HUH?....ummm bot maybe?
    edited December 2007
    Yeah, looks like he's already banninated.
    edited December 2007
    OKKKK>...so you are just that good...you have always come through...a little impatient at time...but come through...

YAD...the Biostar was on the money....I pop that sucker in and all is up and going HW at least...now....time for the OS...and I know ur not a MS fan...Going to go back to the other post for that...

Just wanted to finish this w/ a big TY and you were on the money....

Guess that FOXCONN crap was just that.....CRAPPP...

TIA