F/S Nintendo DS Games

CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
edited November 2007 in Trading Post
These games are in pretty much mint condition and include all original packaging unless otherwise noted.

Super Monkey Ball Touch & Roll - $17 shipped
Meteos (Game case has a few nicks and scratches on it) - $15 shipped
Pokemon Diamond - $28 shipped
Yoshi's Island 2 - $26 shipped

Take them all for $80 shipped.

I've been a member of Icrontic for a long time, and I've made a few trades. Anyone who knows me here would vouch for me. I have eBay feedback under Cyclonite4.

Comments

• broady81broady81 Member
    edited November 2007
    Long shot, but would you post to the UK if I cover the cost ?
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    Sure!
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    Are these games the same coding/format for US and European spec? Excuse my ignorance. I'm just looking out for all our traders here.
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    There is no region coding for DS games.

Glad you're lookin' out, Leo. I wouldn't have sold it to him if it wasn't going to work. :)
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    I was not doubting you Cyclonite. I did not know the answer and just wanted to make sure that we weren't overlooking anything.
  • broady81broady81 Member
    edited November 2007
    I purchased my DS before it's Europe release date, so ironically, the majority of my Games and the Console itself are either Japanese or US :bigggrin: But thanks for that Leo, should have been mentioned :smiles: