2.5 Million Reasons to Celebrate with Scott_M

QCHQCH Ancient GuruChicago Area - USA Icrontian
edited December 2007 in Milestones
When points fall from the sky, Scott_M would have the Atlantic Ocean of points in his control!!! This guy has been folding for a REALLY long time and I am REALLY worried about him breathing down my neck. 2,500,000 points is an awesome feat.

:respect:! ! ! ~ Let's Celebrate Scott's Dedication ~ ! ! ! :respect:

:csimon::clap::csimon::clap::csimon::clap::csimon::clap::csimon::clap::csimon::clap::csimon::clap::csimon::clap::csimon::clap::csimon::clap::csimon::clap::csimon::clap::csimon::clap::csimon:

[award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award]

[award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award]

Comments

• LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    I must pause and salute a fellow warrior. With respect to my nemesis.

Well done, Sir!
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited December 2007
    Definitely a remarkable effort- huge considering the size of the competition ... and the advancement it has help make in the project.

Thanks, Scott and congratulations! :thumbsup:
  • Ultra-NexusUltra-Nexus Buenos Aires, ARG
    edited December 2007
    Congrats! I´ll be joining soon, so watch out! :P
  • scottscott Medina, Ohio Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    Thanks guys !

I didn't think there were milestones at the 1/2 mill mark. Guess so.

All for a good cause. I am honored to fold for 93 !

Scott