Anyone know where I could sell three genuine Epson C86 color inks?

edited December 2007 in Hardware
Leftover from my disposed Epson C86 are three sealed bags of Cyan, Magenta and Yellow from a 4-pack, minus the black. They're good till 01/2010, but other than feeBay, I don't know where to sell them. Would $33 for the lot be too much, how low to go? I'll pay for stateside USPS shipping. Anyone know where I could sell them? Be a shame to toss them in the garbage.:( Someone suggested OfficeMax for $3:eek: store credit/cart, but I'm a Staples man.:D

Comments

• LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    We have trading forum here: Deal Depot & Trading Post

You may have to have five posts in the general forums before posting at DDTP. Please read the rules before you post there.
  • edited December 2007
    Thanks. Didn't notice a trading forum in the list. Now I'll need just the one post to qualify.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    We'll welcome you to the Deal Depot & Trading Post

Merry Christmas!
  • edited December 2007
    The last connection with the hated Epson, I'd hate to experience its revenge. :eek: Did keep the feeder tray, don't know what I'll use it for, but it's shiny.:D