Leonardo Doubles in 7 Months - Now at 3 Mil

QCHQCH Ancient GuruChicago Area - USA Icrontian
edited March 2008 in Milestones
Yep, you read that right. Leonardo was presented his 1.5 million award back in June 2007. In Seven months he has cranked up his production thanks to Stanford's awesome SMP client. Now he has 3,000,000 points under his belt. This man ROCKS like no one's business!!! :wow2:

A Great Leader & A Great Friend

:respect: :cheers2: :respect: :cheers2: :respect: :cheers2: :respect: :cheers2: :respect: :cheers2: :respect: :cheers2: :respect: :cheers2: :respect: :cheers2: :respect: :cheers2: :respect: :cheers2: :respect:

[award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award]
:respect: :cheers2: :respect: :cheers2: :respect: :cheers2: :respect: :cheers2: :respect: :cheers2: :respect: :cheers2: :respect: :cheers2: :respect: :cheers2: :respect: :cheers2: :respect: :cheers2: :respect:
[award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award]

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited January 2008
    Excellent! Great job, Leo :)
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited January 2008
    :rockon: Nice!
  • ThelemechThelemech Victoria Icrontian
    edited January 2008
    Awesomesauce Leo :celebrate
  • lemonlimelemonlime Canada Member
    edited January 2008
    Awesome work, Leo!!! :cheers:

Q6600 power!
  • Ultra-NexusUltra-Nexus Buenos Aires, ARG
    edited January 2008
    Congratulations! :woowoo:
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited January 2008
    yay for Leo, Quads and the SMP client :bigggrin:
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    I'm just now getting around to seeing this!

Doing the right thing and an occasional attaboy from those whom I respect is all the motivation I need for this grand endeavor.
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited March 2008
    Leonardo wrote:
    I'm just now getting around to seeing this!

Me too.

Wait about a week and come around again ... for your 4 million milestone.

They have a revolving world map on the PS3 that displays when you run folding@home. They also have lights on the map that represent folding machines and the more machines+production the brighter the light.

I think of you when I see one of those lights all by itself in Alaska and know why it is so bright- great job, Leo!