Win SMP console

csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
edited January 2008 in Folding@Home
Anyone else having trouble sending and/or receiving wus this weekend?

Comments

• SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited January 2008
    the main server is in reject mode reported at the fco
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited January 2008
    You are not alone. I have four clients sitting idle now with completed work units ready to upload.
  • FelixDeSouzeFelixDeSouze UK New
    edited January 2008
    Do the work units upload automatically or do I have to do anything special? Also, how do I know when I have work units completed?
    edited January 2008
    Its back online very busy but working :bigggrin:
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited January 2008
    Thanks ...I can't tell if the wu sent successfully or not but I do have a new wu to work on now so that's good!
  • edcentricedcentric near Milwaukee, Wisconsin Icrontian
    edited January 2008
    If you look in the log you should see the attempting to send message and then a thanks for you contribution with a wu count if it sent OK.
    I am overseas and figured that it was my network connection.
    edited January 2008
    my [EMAIL="F@H"]F@H[/EMAIL] app is just running in the background, I can't tell if it's doing anything at all :( lol
  • yaggayagga Havn't you heard? ... New
    edited January 2008
    csimon wrote:
    Anyone else having trouble sending and/or receiving wus this weekend?

I wasn't, except for my dam modem dropping connections, COMCAST!!!
    edited January 2008
    csimon wrote:
    Thanks ...I can't tell if the wu sent successfully or not but I do have a new wu to work on now so that's good!
    check your work folder for a results file if it is there a restart should get it uploaded. if that doesn't shift it qfix may be needed.
    edited January 2008
    After I've installed F@H app I don't have anything apart from a service running.. Is this the way it is meant to be?
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited January 2008
    After I've installed F@H app I don't have anything apart from a service running.. Is this the way it is meant to be?

Did you install Microsoft .net Framework?
    Is your systems system to login with a password to enter Windows?

Those two things are necessary from WinSMP. No way around it. You can though, set the system log in automatically when Windows boots.

If you have already taken those steps, please post a screen shot of Processes in Windows Task Manager.