IcronticHQ goes 1080p

124»

Comments

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    pseudonym wrote:
    To continue the thread revival, I got this one after I fried my 36" CRT. 3 years no interest cancels out all fears. Only problem is that it does have very minimal controls for manually adjusting color settings (Didn't know this, did cellphone research at store). I'll live.

http://reviews.cnet.com/flat-panel-tvs/panasonic-tc-p50s1/4505-6482_7-33490479.html

What was that Mr. Sales Guy? The PS3 comes as no interest for the 3 years also...

Be careful with that X-years-no-interest-deal. Often they have a clause that allows them to apply X years worth of interest to the account at the X year mark if it hasn't been closed out by then.
  • Nate_LapTNate_LapT Ferndale MI. Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    :( X year mark, Had that happen to a few items, wasnt paying attention and I was only off $300 when I noticed the 12 months of interest getting slapped back on :(
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Precisely why I made it a priority to get it paid off in 18 months, despite having 3 years interest-free. Who knows where I'll be financially a year from now? Best to get that sucka off my credit.