Calling all web designers!

RichDRichD Essex, UK
edited February 2008 in Internet & Media
Hi everyone,

Im sure this question has been asked before but I figure I will ask it again as the users of this site will change.

I am a semi pro DJ and I am just starting to move into larger venues and promote myself on a slightly larger scale. I feel it is time to create a website for myself. I have done a bit of design previously but nothing too hot and right now I dont have the time. I was wondering if there was anyone here who could design one for me (paid for of course). A lot of the companies on line seem really expensive as I really only want a few pages. It would be a home page, a profile page, an up and coming events page and a photo gallery. Ideally, I would like it done with css and using frames so that I can update the basic contents. That way I wouldnt need to touch the fancy menus and stuff.

If anyone is interested can you let me know please so we can talk more detail and money.

Many Thanks,

Rich

Comments

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited January 2008
    YGPM
  • JayBirdSlimJayBirdSlim Atlanta, GA New
    edited February 2008
    Why not just wrap a skin around Wordpress and start a blog style site? Better Search Engine results and FAR easier to maintain!
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    I could possibly help here. I recently graduated college with a BA in web design. I'm working a part-time job and freelance development, so free time isn't something I have in abundance currently. But if you want to look at my portfolio of work, you can find it at www.itsrigged.org . Feel free to PM me and talk details. Again, I'm not sure if I have the time for such a project, but it really depends on the details.