No usb keybord on boot

GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 LifeAkron, PA Icrontian
edited February 2008 in Hardware
My P5K-E mobo will not let me enter the bios with my razor USB keyboard, I used a ps2 works fine, The razor keyboard works in Vista but not the Boot up

Comments

• LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    Reset the BIOS jumper, enter the BIOS, and set BIOS options for USB keyboard to run from BIOS and not OS. After that, it should work in the BIOS and OS. After you manually reset the BIOS, the settings default so that you can re-enter the BIOS on bootup through the keyboard.
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    Going to try that, Its a new board I got open ox from newegg, I cant complain other than that!
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    tried that and its set to pick them up BUT the razor has 2 usbs and they both have to be plugged in and it detectes it as a Hub. Its all good it works for now and I am about to throw up some stuff for sale and Ill buy a newer one
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    I didn't know any mouse or keyboard had two USB connections. Sorry, it's beyond my experience.
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    USB to PS/2 adaptor didn't work?