Travian: "I need resources"

Comments

• Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited March 2008
    remember to send settlers away somewhere safe...

but none of my merchants are at Bakery Hotel, all have supplied my 15c with a fat load of resources...
    will be back in 1hr 44minutes :/
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Well thanks to silkesvarten's awesome farm job my whole settler plan was thrown off. So I need to ask for resources. I can and will pay you back..tonight if I'm lucky, and if not then tomorrow.
    What is your max storage? I will send you a crap load to get you back up and running. BUT, you need to dump everything you have into warehouse and granary for the next few hours so when I send you 10k of each and have any of it go to waste. :bigggrin:

What happened to you was stupid. If he did it to me or Keebler (Felix) then I could say it was tactically sound while still being beneficial if he caught us before we spent resources. It would make the Alliance much weaker just like what godsend did earlier. No offense, but wiping out a guy with only two villages and not well know as a powerhouse, it makes no sense. Just a wasteful exercise.:mad:
    edited March 2008
    Wait... what did silkesvarten do to you, AlphaTrinity? He wiped out Saracen... :scratch:
  • AlphaTrinityAlphaTrinity North Wales, PA
    edited March 2008
    Hah, he just took a few thousand resources from me. I have to leave the area in a few hours and I wanted to get my outpost village underway before I did. So just a few thousand of each resource to my powerbase village will be fine. Yeah it's pretty crazy what happened to saracen :( Like I said I'll pay you back if you do me this favor
    edited March 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    What is your max storage? I will send you a crap load to get you back up and running. BUT, you need to dump everything you have into warehouse and granary for the next few hours so when I send you 10k of each and have any of it go to waste. :bigggrin:

What happened to you was stupid. If he did it to me or Keebler (Felix) then I could say it was tactically sound while still being beneficial if he caught us before we spent resources. It would make the Alliance much weaker just like what godsend did earlier. No offense, but wiping out a guy with only two villages and not well know as a powerhouse, it makes no sense. Just a wasteful exercise.:mad:
    OK, Saracen, this offer is extended to you then. Get the storage up so I can send 10k of each. Cool?
  • SaracenSaracen At the puter !
    edited March 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    OK, Saracen, this offer is extended to you then. Get the storage up so I can send 10k of each. Cool?

Let me regroup and rethink my plan first.

My 2nd village, Saracen2 is up and running quite well at the powerbase and residence at L9. I think I'll just leave "Saracen1" as is and start a 3rd village ASAP somewhere else.

I might be tapping you for those resources a bit down the line.

AlphaTrinity @ Junia WILL be his next target as Junia is the biggest in the area now. Silkesvarten has farmed him once this morning and got a good return for his trouble.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    it makes no sense. Just a wasteful exercise.:mad:
    Meh, offense points. Lame way to do it, imo.
    edited March 2008
    When this server restarts, I'm gonna hunt him down early and often. For points... :rarr:
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    When this server restarts I might do what I can to stop playing :tongue: In fairness I have exams coming up, but it's still fun :S
    edited March 2008
    I dont often ask for resources but after my demolition this morning I urgently need 2k Iron for Saracen2.
    If anyone can spare it now I'll be able to pay back later.
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited March 2008
    I'll send it.

// Edit: Be there in 1:17h
    edited March 2008
    a2jfreak wrote:
    I'll send it.

// Edit: Be there in 1:17h

thanks
  • SidekicksolSidekicksol Kansas City, Kansas
    edited March 2008
    need 3000 iron clay wood thunder bluff ASAP for palace upgrades
    edited March 2008
    Sent. Will take 1:26h
    edited March 2008
    ty
    edited March 2008
    4k to thunder bluff of each please
    anything would be good to darnassus, but not totally needed yet.. wheat is though. 2-3k each
  • edited March 2008
    4k to thunder bluff of each please
    anything would be good to darnassus, but not totally needed yet.. wheat is though. 2-3k each

Dammit, just spent on iron field upgrade. If no one else supply you I will when I get some in stock.
    edited March 2008
    thank you. these attacks are definetly taking a toll.
  • edited March 2008
    thank you. these attacks are definetly taking a toll.

Sent you 1,5k that I just got from the fields.

2,5 Hours till you'll get it.
    edited March 2008
    4400ea -> Thunder, 90 min
    3300wheat-> Darnassus, 90 min
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    I'll send some in a few minutes sidekick. How much can you hold after keebs shipment?
    edited March 2008
    i can hold no wheat but i will be using -8300 wheat per hour so any sent will be used immediatly
    edited March 2008
    Note I sent another 3300ea.
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    i can hold no wheat but i will be using -8300 wheat per hour so any sent will be used immediatly

Gotcha, incoming.

Edit - Started with 3150 wheat and a 1000 of each else. 56 mins.
    edited March 2008
    anyone with a 15 or 9 cropper - i will need wheat coming round the clock, please send some whenever you can, IGM me or Qch2002 if you want to know how much to send or where to
    edited March 2008
    need wheat. send in 5k or less increments if possible. at -7600 an hour
    edited March 2008
    When does the attack take place?
    I want to know so I know if I have time to send in a few troops and resources.
    edited March 2008
    no attacks taking place, were covered with troops. just REALLY need wheat asap
    edited March 2008
    Wheat is what I'm low on . . . if you still need it tomorrow I will send some, but right now I'm too low to spare any wheat. Sorry.
    edited March 2008
    wheat problem has been reduced to an issue. I think we have 72k coming over the next 5 hrs and he's burning 7k an hour. However, he's upgrading wheat fields when possible so the deficit should narrow.