• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    which city?
  • SidekicksolSidekicksol Kansas City, Kansas
    edited March 2008
    Darnassus : )
    edited March 2008
    3k on it's way. Less than an hour. Sorry, running short from Cetus and you're too far to send from any other of my villages. :(
    edited March 2008
    thats fine, that should do me. thanks a ton
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    I could use 3-4k each of wood/clay/iron or whatever can be spared.
    Falconers Village please.
    Man, It takes a long time to get a village built up to be defensible.
    Thnx in advance for the help.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    3300 each en route, 1:44
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Thnx Sir Keebs,
    Appreciate it. :jared:
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Need moar stuffs. plz help kthx.
    edited March 2008
    Kwitko wrote:
    Need moar stuffs. plz help kthx.
    Need amounts...
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    1000 each of wood, clay, and iron should suffice.
    edited March 2008
    Will send once my merchants return from Hawk.
    edited March 2008
    2 hours
    edited March 2008
    kthx. <3
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited March 2008
    Clay, Iron and Wheat to Cantrellia Major (-89|144). Only if you're in the powerbase, otherwise I can have Cantrellia Prime supply resources, but since it's an over 70 minutes away I was hoping someone in the powerbase could supply 1-3k of each. Thanks.
    edited March 2008
    3k of each on its way. Be there in 5 minutes. :D
    edited March 2008
    Thanks Q. I hate that you sent wood, though, as I was near capacity so most of the 3k went to waste. :(
    edited March 2008
    oh well... I hate it when I waste my wood. :)
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    oh well... I hate it when I waste my wood. :)

Indeed! I'll be damned if my wood goes to waste!
  • AlphaTrinityAlphaTrinity North Wales, PA
    edited March 2008
    I know everyone is focusing on the attack on panther right now, but if someone could spare ~700 clay to my power base village (sentor) that would be awesome. If I get that I can make my first settler tonight and the other two tomorrow :)
    Thanks
    edited March 2008
    wheat, PLEASE!!!!!!! 5k-7k!
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Sent.

-edit-

Just saw it will take almost 2hrs so don't wait up.
    edited March 2008
    I need gold. ;D

Seriously, clay and wheat to Cantrellia Major (-89|144) would help out immensely. You can't send too much, so send all you want! :cool:
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Sent from my two villages.
    edited March 2008
    Thanks!!!!
    edited March 2008
    Black Hawk: Can you send me a few K of iron? Maybe as much as 10K? I will have Cantrellia Prime repay you, but it will take over an hour for me to get it to Cantrellia Major and I need it before I can send it to myself. -89|144 needs it. -135|104 will pay it back to you.
    edited March 2008
    Ok, if not Black Hawk, then someone in the powerbase please send Iron to -89|144. It will be replaced within 3 hours. I really do need this in less than 30 minutes or else I will lose about 4K in resources.
    edited March 2008
    Sorry, was playing on the 360. Sent it but I'm not sure if it'll reach in the time you want.
    edited March 2008
    Unfortunately it was too late. I will send it back. Thanks, BH. I know I can't expect people to sit around looking to see if a resource request was made, so my asking for resources with such a short time span was a big request.
    Black Hawk wrote:
    Sorry, was playing on the 360. Sent it but I'm not sure if it'll reach in the time you want.
  • edited March 2008
    Short on resources now, Mr Zorro farmed me.

I can hold up to 9600 in everything but wheat(4000), anything I can get will be very nice.

I'm starting to get a bigger village with more people(250) in it, soon I will be able to send out resources :)
  • AlphaTrinityAlphaTrinity North Wales, PA
    edited March 2008
    Well thanks to silkesvarten's awesome farm job my whole settler plan was thrown off. So I need to ask for resources. I can and will pay you back..tonight if I'm lucky, and if not then tomorrow.

If I could get 1k iron sent to my powerhouse village (Sentor) within about an hour that would be great. And then if I could get about 2k (or more if you'd like) of everything (edit: actually 2k of everything and more like 4k of iron) after about 2:15 game time (Sentor also), I would really appreciate it. Remember I will pay you back soon! I just want to get my outpost village underway asap since my settler is very vulnerable right now.