Travian: "I need resources"

Comments

• LamboLambo Sunny Scotland
    edited April 2008
    I could use some resources in the outpost if anyone's feeling generous? Anything you can spare of of Wood/Clay/Iron would be good.

Village is Lamboville and it's 6.5hours from my capital, and I lack the foresight(and merchants) to keep it stocked up!
  • DuchessDuchess Surrey, UK
    edited April 2008
    Lambo wrote:
    I could use some resources in the outpost if anyone's feeling generous? Anything you can spare of of Wood/Clay/Iron would be good.

Village is Lamboville and it's 6.5hours from my capital, and I lack the foresight(and merchants) to keep it stocked up!

3k wheat/wood/clay 1.5 iron on the way ETA 24 mins
    edited April 2008
    Thank you madam (got internet in Edinburgh by the way :) )

I was asking here cos I felt bad askinig you direct again too!
    edited April 2008
    Lambo wrote:
    Thank you madam (got internet in Edinburgh by the way :) )

I was asking here cos I felt bad askinig you direct again too!

no probs :)
  • edited April 2008
    I need to dump a bunch of wheat, who needs it...send amounts that you need... I have about 50K too much.
  • SidekicksolSidekicksol Kansas City, Kansas
    edited April 2008
    i could use about 20k
    Adrenaline
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    I can take 15k.
  • edited April 2008
    coordinates please... seems someone else has a village by that name as well.
  • edited April 2008
    I can take 15k.

15k be there in 30 minutes.
    edited April 2008
    -191|4
  • edited April 2008
    ok, my merchants will be back in 40 minutes... I'll send 20k your way then
  • edited April 2008
    Well I just founded the village "Icrontic" at (-82 | 332). Unfortunately this is a 5 hour merchant trip from my main city... If anyone could be so kind to send 1k of this and that to Icrontic when they can, I would be eternally greatful.
  • edited April 2008
    sidekicksol, wheat on its way, be there in an hour
    edited April 2008
    Middge wrote:
    Well I just founded the village "Icrontic" at (-82 | 332). Unfortunately this is a 5 hour merchant trip from my main city... If anyone could be so kind to send 1k of this and that to Icrontic when they can, I would be eternally greatful.

1K clay, wood and wheat on the way. 1hr 20.

Duchess
    edited April 2008
    i could use a hefty dose of everything at -191|4.
    gonna train a senator and maybe have a new village by the end of the night :D
  • edited April 2008
    Duchess wrote:
    1K clay, wood and wheat on the way. 1hr 20.

Duchess

Thanks a ton!
    edited April 2008
    Hello,

Don't suppose anyone needs 7500 of Wood / Clay / Iron in the "suburbs" and could supply the same to me in the Outpost?

I'm RICH in the South and POOR in the North and my Merchants can't keep up (13hour round trip) and I've reached the limits of which I can realistically accept Duchess's freebies (Grateful as I am!).

Fair trade .... anyone?!!!!
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    You got it... Chronos

EDIT: Lamboville?
    edited April 2008
    if you arent sending that extra away to Q... i could use it :D
    edited April 2008
    7.9k of each... wheat too on their way to Lamboville in 28 minutes...
    edited April 2008
    oh BTW to everyone who has sent me wheat, thanks a ton! due to raiding and help of you all i should be good to go for now on that.
    edited April 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    7.9k of each... wheat too on their way to Lamboville in 28 minutes...

Thank you good sir!

Unfortunately, due to Merchant shortages yours will be arriving in two batches! 7500 Wood and Clay on the way now, Iron and Wheat to follow asap! I'll have to owe you the extra 400 till tomorrow I'm afraid, as that's my hourly production and you're quite a bit bigger than me!
    edited April 2008
    No biggie.... I'm not too pressed right now.
    edited April 2008
    Same deal, different day? Pretty please :) ?!
    Lambo wrote:
    Don't suppose anyone needs 7500 of Wood / Clay / Iron (/Wheat)in the "suburbs" and could supply the same to me in the Outpost?

I'm RICH in the South and POOR in the North and my Merchants can't keep up (13hour round trip) and I've reached the limits of which I can realistically accept Duchess's freebies (Grateful as I am!).

Fair trade .... anyone?!!!!

ps: Still have half my Merchants Ferrying stuff, so my supplies in the South come from 2 Villages in 2 batches each! Sorry!
    edited April 2008
    Ok, incentive out of desperation... How about.... I'll send 7500 of everything to someone in the South, in exchange for 5000 in the Outpost?

Doesn't have to be 7500 either..... can be less, but that's the MOST. I'll pay a 50% mark-up!
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Dude, wait, what? You need supplies at the outpost? Just give me coordinates and amounts. Sorry, I was getting confused reading your post and thought you needed something in the south.

I can send more than you can spend at the outpost... no need to send me anything.
    edited April 2008
    Lambo wrote:
    Ok, incentive out of desperation... How about.... I'll send 7500 of everything to someone in the South, in exchange for 5000 in the Outpost?

Doesn't have to be 7500 either..... can be less, but that's the MOST. I'll pay a 50% mark-up!

Sent 1500 of each, I know how hard it is to get a village started :bigggrin:
    25 mins
    edited April 2008
    Lol thank you! I'm just impatient :) and the lack of Merchants and poor planning on my part means my capital's packed with Wheat and Wood and I can't get it on the Market to get some iron so that I can actually buy stuff! I'll send you 2250 of each to Marpesia asap!

Anyone else :D ? (who doesn't mind getting it in chunks of 6000, on 4 merchants left for a while!)
    edited April 2008
    Lambo wrote:
    Lol thank you! I'm just impatient :) and the lack of Merchants and poor planning on my part means my capital's packed with Wheat and Wood and I can't get it on the Market to get some iron so that I can actually buy stuff! I'll send you 2250 of each to Marpesia asap!

Anyone else :D ? (who doesn't mind getting it in chunks of 6000, on 4 merchants left for a while!)

No worries.

In Marpesia (1st village) maxed merchants to 20 and built trade office. Can shift 3150 each merchant.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Lambo wrote:
    Anyone else :D ?
    Read my post?

Say this: "I need x / x / x / x at x | y"

And you'll get it :p