still need wheat at Adrenaline
  • edited April 2008
    still need wheat at Adrenaline

what are coords for that one?
  • SidekicksolSidekicksol Kansas City, Kansas
    edited April 2008
    -191 4
  • edited April 2008
    sent a measly 3k, waiting on my merchants to get back from other places before I can send some more.
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Rotterdam (-60|285) is running a bit low after 2 hard days of building. I could handle up to 15k/resource if anyone has them to spare.
    edited April 2008
    still in need of wheat.
    -191|4
    Adrenaline
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    15K each incoming now.
    edited April 2008
    hate to spam you all out but i still need some real bad. i can't build anything until i do. my troops are sucking up all the production
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited April 2008
    9900 incoming, 30 minutes
    edited April 2008
    tyvm, still searchin for more if anyone finds extra
  • edited April 2008
    just sent 15k wheat to buddyj to cover my troops there... will send a load to you sidekicksol as soon as my merchants get back in about an hour.
  • edited April 2008
    tyvm, still searchin for more if anyone finds extra

Which village do you need the wheat at? I'm going to have to start sending it around in mass as I can only store about 39k and I'm making about 6k more than I need per hour.

while my troops are away it builds up fast.

Skryking..
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited April 2008
    Sidekick, how much wheat do you need? My merchants move a lot and my granaries are close to overflowing.
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Haven City just lost about 154k resources... I'll probably be asking for something when I hear from Ludo :tongue:
    edited April 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    Haven City just lost about 154k resources... I'll probably be asking for something when I hear from Ludo :tongue:
    If you have a barracks, you should never lose that amount of resources. Build troops.
    edited April 2008
    lol, there's not much I could do agaist 10,000 troops, almost 3000 cavalry and almost 350 battering rams. I didn't even have enough to fend off a couple thousand
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited April 2008
    but he's saying if you trained the max, then saved as many as possible at the last seconds, your resource levels would've been lower anyway.
    and you should've been spending it on troops anyway, etc
    edited April 2008
    ! Bollocks I didn't think of that. I know what I need to do next time :tongue: Goddamnit I feel stupid >.>
    edited April 2008
    Zero out your resources via training, then send the REMAINDER away with merchants.

There isn't a single one of my villages that couldn't zero out its resources with 5 minutes notice.
    edited April 2008
    I'd fill this chat box with swearing but you won't be able to see any of it :mouldy:
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited April 2008
    Wow I never thought of that. The best I've been able to do was research armor/weapons and things like that, host parties, build stuff and send the remainder out with merchants. Thanks for the tip!
    edited April 2008
    I am damn glad I wasn't the only one that hadn't thought of it :tongue:
  • SaracenSaracen At the puter !
    edited April 2008
    What about putting it on the market as well at some ridiculous exchange rate ?
    Soon as you hit the sell button, your merchants are loaded up and it disappears out of the resource totals, then take it off the market after the attack. (providing someone hasn't taken the offer)

I haven't tried it myself as I haven't had a chance yet.
    edited April 2008
    Good luck getting rid of 50k iron wood and clay in one go with 20 merchants :tongue:
  • edited April 2008
    dosent work i've tried it. the attaker get the resources as well. i was really annoyed after the attack as i was really proud of my self for cheating the system.
    edited April 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    Good luck getting rid of 50k iron wood and clay in one go with 20 merchants :tongue:

I meant spend what you can first, then put the remainder on the market.
    Then take it off the market after the attack.
    edited April 2008
    Oh... Can I blame this one on the sleep too? :S
    edited April 2008
    dosent work i've tried it. the attaker get the resources as well. i was really annoyed after the attack as i was really proud of my self for cheating the system.

LOL. Saves me trying it now then doesn't it
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited April 2008
    I know I've said this before.

C'mon, people. Think!
    Keebler wrote:
    Zero out your resources via training, then send the REMAINDER away with merchants.