Travian: "I need resources"

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    3.3 wood 2.1 iron 2.3 clay 3.1 wheat
    92 mintues
  • SidekicksolSidekicksol Kansas City, Kansas
    edited March 2008
    ill have to go in a bit, but at some time tonight i will be making a somewhat large request. trying to get level 9 resources. of course, its going to take 6000 of some of these resources just to upgrade, so ill be doing it over the next few days. if someone could better use the resources today, by all means, let them have it. i can wait.
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    lol, level 9 costs alot :tongue: just from level 6 to level 7 it costs about 6k resources
    edited March 2008
    Stuff arrived keebs, thanks :D
  • SaracenSaracen At the puter !
    edited March 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    lol, level 9 costs alot :tongue: just from level 6 to level 7 it costs about 6k resources

You think thats expensive, wait till you go level 9 to 10 !
    Just done my first Clay pit, 8080 4040, 8080 5050 :eek:

Wood pit next in a couple of hours hopefully.

Unless of course someone can spare some resources ?
    edited March 2008
    ask t3h keebs.
    edited March 2008
    I'd like people to start asking for resources when they need them for a strategic task, not just when they're feeling impatient ;) As everyone gets larger, your resource request are increasing too, and I'm spending probably an hour a day just managing resource distribution at the moment :p
    edited March 2008
    i can do that.
    define strategic task though
    is going for upgraded resource production a strategic task?
    edited March 2008
    Not unless you desperately need to increase it to protect yourself.

How about this guideline: try to keep it to once a day unless you're in trouble. (or in your first few days, like Hawk. I'll send just-starting players supplies all day; that's fine).
    edited March 2008
    I think once you've got things at level 6 or so, you should be self sufficient through gathering your own stuff and trade. Unless you're in dire need of something or you've got 5000 enemies banging on your front door :tongue:
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited March 2008
    I need at least 1K wheat.
    edited March 2008
    one a day. gotcha. are you looking to preserve resources or time? if its time, i suggest we all build up our warehouses and granaries to hold more each trip. that way, well be getting the same amount for less time. : D
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    a2jfreak wrote:

2hrs, 10mins.
    edited March 2008
    a2jfreak wrote:
    76 minutes

//edit: Fail! haha, oh well, guess you'll have plenty!
    edited March 2008
    Can I have another 1k wood clay and iron deposit? :S Last one I'll need before I go- it's so I can make my warehouse bigger and have loads when I get back from school tomorrow :tongue:
    edited March 2008
    Thanks! :)

With all these troops I can barely generate any extra wheat so the extra 1K will definitely help out!
    TBonZ wrote:
    2hrs, 10mins.
    Keebler wrote:
    76 minutes

//edit: Fail! haha, oh well, guess you'll have plenty!
    edited March 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    Can I have another 1k wood clay and iron deposit? :S Last one I'll need before I go- it's so I can make my warehouse bigger and have loads when I get back from school tomorrow :tongue:
    OK
    edited March 2008
    Keebler wrote:
    OK

edited March 2008
    a2j and TBonZ: If Panther becomes aggressive, my troops will need to be withdrawn as they account for 2/3 of my forces from Roadblock, which is in their powerbase. :-/ Just a heads up.
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Yes sir, already did. Don't send them back, I'll be fine. Thanks a ton!
    edited March 2008
    Understood.

Withdraw them when you want/need to.
    I'm using them to deter aggressors and that allows me to build up my own army. I have 50 Leggionaires (training 100 more as I type), 200 Imperians, 10 Legatis (no use for offense, of course), 20 Imperatoris' and 75 Caesaris' (training 25 more as I type).
    Keebler wrote:
    a2j and TBonZ: If Panther becomes aggressive, my troops will need to be withdrawn as they account for 2/3 of my forces from Roadblock, which is in their powerbase. :-/ Just a heads up.
    edited March 2008
    I think I've requested the most resources so far :tongue: ...Aaand I still need moar >.< I need alot more to upgrade my palace to level 10 :S If anyone can spare anything I'd greatly appreciate it. I can currently hold 7.8k, and my palace is level 6. Soon I'll be able to move to the powerbase, I just need to get the palace up. I didn't think about building a residence instead >.<
    edited March 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    I think I've requested the most resources so far :tongue: ...Aaand I still need moar >.< I need alot more to upgrade my palace to level 10 :S If anyone can spare anything I'd greatly appreciate it. I can currently hold 7.8k, and my palace is level 6. Soon I'll be able to move to the powerbase, I just need to get the palace up. I didn't think about building a residence instead >.<

We all need more but patience is a virtue :smiles:

by the way, please could I request about 3K of wood to take my residence upto L8 before I get plundered again. :bigggrin:.

Saracen @ -44/182

Even with 6x L10 crannies the Teutons still grab a 3rd of all resources
    edited March 2008
    Yeeeeah... palace in the original village definitely not the way to go ;)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Saracen wrote:
    We all need more but patience is a virtue :smiles:

by the way, please could I request about 3K of wood to take my residence upto L8 before I get plundered again. :bigggrin:.

3K wood on its way.
    edited March 2008
    3K wood on its way.

Thanks
    edited March 2008
    I need iron. Anyone want to trade wood and/or clay for iron? I'll do a 1:1 trade for up to 6K.
    edited March 2008
    going to ask for some resources later tonight. im going to spend a TON on a level 9er, so ill probably make some outrageous request, but im limiting myself to 1 a day now, and only if i need it : )
    edited March 2008
    a2j, sent 3450 iron & wheat, 100 minutes, no need to send me back anything.
    edited March 2008
    okay, phew, one hell of a request here.
    8k clay 5k wood 6k iron 3k wheat
    ill skip tomorrow as well.