Travian: "I need resources"

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    Well... I have a spare email address and I could register it with the PC downstairs... But only if you guys are okay with that (I can't do it now, it's 00:00 here :tongue:)
    I wouldn't. Even right now... this account is sucking up too much of my time. It gets exponentially more time-consuming as you move on, and people are saying it will last for months.
  • SidekicksolSidekicksol Kansas City, Kansas
    edited March 2008
    ouch sorry. 1.2 would do. it really doesnt matter, ill use anything you can give of any resource. i just feel bad about about askign for 3k every day lol.
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited March 2008
    What I'm talking about wouldn't need much monitoring/oversight.
    Basically, it would be a village full of warehouses that could potentially hold millions worth of each resource. All that would need to be done is one of the managers would take a look at it each day and make sure everything is going smoothly. Set the daily removal limits. Set the weekly removal limits. That's pretty much it. Only those in the alliance would have access.
    Harudath wrote:
    I see what you mean, but keebler's making enough to fund the entire alliance's activities on his own. Adding a resource depot that will need to monitor input and output per person will overcomplicate things.
    edited March 2008
    ouch sorry. 1.2 would do. it really doesnt matter, ill use anything you can give of any resource. i just feel bad about about askign for 3k every day lol.
    You're missing the reason I ask for amounts. I can send WAY more than you can store, and I don't want it to go to waste.
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Well, if you have a daily removal limit, the weekly removal limit won't be any higher ;) Keebs is right... I've found myself literally sitting at the PC waiting for 30 minute build queues and clicking refresh in the Travian forum...
    edited March 2008
    *Feels like a tramp* ...Can I nab another 1.5k wood clay and iron? :S I can learn how to make Theutates Thunder now, I just need funds >.<
    edited March 2008
    oh okay. well then, if you are anxious to send me some, 1.5 of each would do. except wheat though. i am full there. if your sure im not jacking all your stuff, id be asking wayy more often than i am : )
    edited March 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    *Feels like a tramp* ...Can I nab another 1.5k wood clay and iron? :S I can learn how to make Theutates Thunder now, I just need funds >.<
    What can you hold?
    edited March 2008
    oh okay. well then, if you are anxious to send me some, 1.5 of each would do. except wheat though. i am full there. if your sure im not jacking all your stuff, id be asking wayy more often than i am : )
    90 minutes... 2 shipments.
    edited March 2008
    5k. I have betwen 130 and 500 of everything atm :tongue: However I'm about to leave it for the night, but I doubt I'll fill the 5000 by the time I log on tomorrow, so it won't go to waste :tongue: But if you think it'd be better to wait that's fine :D
    edited March 2008
    in 20 min, i can hold up to 3100.
    edited March 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    5k. I have betwen 130 and 500 of everything atm :tongue: However I'm about to leave it for the night, but I doubt I'll fill the 5000 by the time I log on tomorrow, so it won't go to waste :tongue: But if you think it'd be better to wait that's fine :D
    I sent 3150 each, 67 minutes.
    edited March 2008
    Keebs, some of that will go to waste :S I'm logging off for the night and I'll probably generate 2-3k while I'm asleep. Are you able to cancel it?

(I do appreciate this btw :tongue: just thinking of resource waste)
    edited March 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    Are you able to cancel it?
    Nope. Don't worry about it. My bad.
    edited March 2008
    Thanks Keebs :) Really appreciate all the stuff you're doing :D You must be exhausted :tongue: All this travian trolling.

EDIT: I trained some soldiers to drain my resources :tongue: that should help a little. G'night all.
    edited March 2008
    night
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    I could use 5k or so of each... I can hold over 11k of each now, still upgrading my resource fields... Finally got my clay to Lvl 10 and built a brickmaker...
    edited March 2008
    im being super active today. please dont be annoyed if i ask for more resources later keeb, ive upped my population by a ton today, and have gotten 22 troops and 1 hero.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    It's not worth building troops until you can output hundreds in a few hours... If you do get attacked, they'll get slaughtered and you'll be out the resources to make them and whatever the attackers took as well...
    edited March 2008
    ah. im just building them for the extra resources. ive raided ~12 times today i think, 200 or so resources a raid. its becoming my main fund
    edited March 2008
    Crazy Joe wrote:
    I could use 5k
    45 minutes
    edited March 2008
    Crazy Joe wrote:
    It's not worth building troops until you can output hundreds in a few hours... If you do get attacked, they'll get slaughtered and you'll be out the resources to make them and whatever the attackers took as well...
    I dunno, let's not discourage him as long as it's working for him ;) That's true if you're getting attacked, but if not...
    edited March 2008
    doesnt it warn you when an attack is coming? if so, i could always send my troops away...
    edited March 2008
    doesnt it warn you when an attack is coming? if so, i could always send my troops away...
    Yes. If the attacker is close, though, the warning may be as little as 10 minutes.
    edited March 2008
    yeah. btw, can i demolish a palace? i messed that up. bad.
    edited March 2008
    yeah. btw, can i demolish a palace? i messed that up. bad.
    Yes, from the Main Building.
    edited March 2008
    im not seeing the option.
    edited March 2008
    im not seeing the option.
    You don't have it right away; I'm not sure what the prerequisite is for it.
    edited March 2008
    ah okay. ill probably ask for some more resources tonight as ill be up late, its not a school night. going to get my production up as much as possible
    edited March 2008
    okay, final request for tonight. 1700 wood, iron. 1900 wheat. 2500 clay. is this doable? ill be using these to increase my warehouse and granary so you have to use less merchants.