///SOLD///WTT or Sell PCIe Visiontek HD 2600 Pro 512MB Brand New

Nickboxer7Nickboxer7 KC,MO
edited April 2008 in Trading Post
I have a brand new Visiontek HD 2600 PRO 512mb card that I am trying to sell. It is shrink wrapped and has a lifetime warranty. It is a mid range card, but still decent. It can do 5.1 audio through HDMI and DX10.

I will say $80 shipped, but I am open to any offers and trades.

Here is a link.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8538843&st=visiontek&type=product&id=1188558584689

Comments

• NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan Member
    edited April 2008
    Do you have heatware?
  • Nickboxer7Nickboxer7 KC,MO
    edited April 2008
    A little bit. Not much since I just found out about it like a few weeks ago. Leonardo will vouch for me :)

Why, are you interested?

My heat is Nickboxer7.
    edited April 2008
    Bump. Let's say $70 shipped or trade. I'm very open to offers guys, just make them. I could use an LCD monitor, like an older 17".
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Do you have heatware?
    I'll vouch for Nick. He and I just recently completed a trade. Unfortunately, there were complications with the hardware - no one's fault really. The only reason I mention that is to highlight Nick's behavior throughout - he was a gentlemen, went out of his way to be helpful, and was generous and fair with me. It was my distinct impression that he is completely trustworthy.
    edited April 2008
    Leonardo wrote:
    I'll vouch for Nick. He and I just recently completed a trade. Unfortunately, there were complications with the hardware - no one's fault really. The only reason I mention that is to highlight Nick's behavior throughout - he was a gentlemen, went out of his way to be helpful, and was generous and fair with me. It was my distinct impression that he is completely trustworthy.

Thanks Leo! I want this gone. I got a great deal on it and just need my money back. Lowest I want to go is around $55 shipped. Any takers?
  • MrBillMrBill Missouri Member
    edited April 2008
    YGPM.
  • MrBillMrBill Missouri Member
    edited April 2008
    Payment sent. :)
    edited April 2008
    Sold to MrBill.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    More happy traders at Icrontic.

Sounds cheesy, but it's true! :bigggrin:
  • stoopidstoopid Albany, NY New
    edited April 2008
    Damn, I was coming back to here to buy it! lol

(for my HTPC)