Commitment

CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷDer Millionendorf- Icrontian
edited April 2008 in D&D Supernerd Heaven
This can serve as everyone's last chance to think about whether or not they really have the time and inclination to devote every Sunday night to this game. :nudge:

Please post here that you are, in fact committed to playing on the schedule we established on the IRC channel (Every Sunday 7pm-11pm), and that you will make this game your first priority during that time, rather than just something that you'll show up for if you don't get invited to do anything else. In addition, you'll let the group know with as much notice as possible on the rare occasion that you cannot make it.

If you agreed to play in the spur of the moment, and realize now that you don't actually have the time, we wont be offended. It'd be much better than finding out ten sessions in that you can only make 3/4 of the sessions...

Comments

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    I am still committed to this! Let's get it on!!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Prime: Yes

Thrax: Yes
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Also, I vote for the ubiquitous autopilot. The character mysteriously reappears the next session and continues on.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Hmm...

I can't commit every Sunday night to this game. I have several vacations scheduled from May through June that will take up at least three Sundays.

Plus, there's this thing called the LAN that will probably keep us all busy.
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    In the next 5 weeks I may miss a couple depending on how much my design team procrastinates. After that I'll be home free for the foreseeable future.

-drasnor :fold:
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    GHoosdum wrote:
    Hmm...

I can't commit every Sunday night to this game. I have several vacations scheduled from May through June that will take up at least three Sundays.

Plus, there's this thing called the LAN that will probably keep us all busy.

I would expect that the game might have to take a break during the hight of vacation season...
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    I'm in. I anticipate missing a few sessions due to work (and possibly family) stuff, but I'll let everyone know as soon as such situation arises.