Party supplies

BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of PropagandaOKC Icrontian
edited May 2008 in D&D Supernerd Heaven
I figure it'd be good to keep track of the MAD LOOTZ we've acquired on our travels. Anyone wanna post what the party scored from our battle with the nefarious Orc attack ship?

Fingerdiddle took 4 of the Alchemist's Fire vials.

Comments

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Amon Maric snagged two of the vials.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    WalkingStick also grabbed 2
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    SoaringEagle only got the 400 experience. I will basically only be interested in a fair share of gold or if it is a type of weapon that is a monk special and or something that is useful to a monk. Everything else I am perfectly fine letting everyone else divy up as they wish.
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    Dal'Ruth carries 2 crossbows and 10 lb of cloves. It was my understanding that the cloves were divvied up to minimize individual encumberance, though the way it was roleplayed WalkingStick might not be carrying any.

-drasnor :fold:
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    I took a sword.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    I truly didn't get the impression that the party had opened the crate and split the cloves.

If i missed that part, * shrug *.
    edited May 2008
    I don't think they actually did open the crate, but there's still plenty of voyage time to figure out what to do with it.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    Just FYI:

The crate is too big to fit in anyone's backpack, and cloves aren't as easy to sell if the merchant sees that they've been dumped into the bottom of a backpack.

You want to trade these this spice? someone has got to carry that crate off the boat.
    edited May 2008
    Yesterday Amon purchased a new bedroll to replace the one he tore up to provide cloth for flaming crossbow bolts when Xaal was shooting at the Orc ship.

No mad lootz though.