ipod touch

shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
edited September 2008 in Hardware
Hey, I'm thinking about getting an ipod touch - does anyone know if there's a new revision/version/whatever around the corner?

Comments

• BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited July 2008
    Not that I know of. I'd still hold off until iPhone 2.0 comes out later this month.
  • TvManPwnsTvManPwns Manitoba, Canada Member
    edited July 2008
    No new Ipod touch version anounced (or rumored) to be coming out in the near future. The present is never a bad time to buy though and with all of the new applications that will be coming out from third party's it looks like a good day to be a Iphone or Touch owner ^_^
  • tmh88tmh88 Pittsburgh / Athens, OH
    edited August 2008
    Sorry for digging up this thread but I just wanted to make a post using my brothers itouch. If youre still thinking about getting one I'd go for it. This thing is awesome.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited September 2008
    "AppleInsider recaps many of the circulating rumors which expect both iPod and Mac notebook updates in the coming months. Some rumors have pegged September 9th as the possible day for at least some of the updates.

The iPod Nano and iPod touch are expected to see revisions, and long standing MacBook and MacBook Pro rumors point to revised case designs (MacBook, MacBook Pro) that adopt an aluminum/tapered look."

mac rumors