Stanford down?

botheredbothered Manchester UK
edited July 2008 in Folding@Home
Hi folding chums,
I have had a graphics card fail (Sunday) and replaced it yesterday(Monday). This caused me to restart folding quite a lot, the PC and folding is usually 24/7. I noticed it sent results in at 19:30 last night but they haven't been added 29 hours later, in fact it seems I haven't handed anything in since the 18th! 5 days! Everything looks ok here. Is there a problem at Stanfords end?
Thanks.

Comments

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    edited July 2008
    Not that I've seen. My stats have been updated since then. What you might want to try is deleting the data directory where you have installed FAH. It sounds like that work unit may have been corrupted. That should fix it.
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited July 2008
    What kind of client was it, bothered? If it was an SMP, the deadline might have expired. Check your log. Post it if you can.

Try a reinstall if you're/we're still stumped.
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited July 2008
    I just deleted everything in the work folder and restarted folding, then checked my stats. It finally handed a WU in this morning. The log shows it has been sending results in but I've got no points for them for the last five days???
    At least it seems to be working ok now.
    Thanks for the advice guys.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited July 2008
    Did you renew the configuration file. In the previous setup, did you perhaps mistakenly leave out your user name and team "93?"
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited July 2008
    Hi Leo,
    I haven't done anything other than delete the work folder contents. For some reason I got no points for five days even though I was sending them in and folding was running as normal. It all seems normal now but I've lost three, maybe four, WUs?