GnomeWizardd

2»

Comments

• LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    Jim, would you please post your experience with that in Case Physics when you start using it? I've been very interested in that type of layout and would really appreciate a practical commentary on it from an experienced user. I would really be interested to know what it's cooling qualities are without using the tube at the bottom. I'm assuming you will be using a large CPU heatsink and won't be able to use the integral CPU ventilation ducting.
  • edited July 2006
    Yeah, that's no problem, Leo. Twitch/Gnome didn't send that tunnel anyways, but I'm not complaining for $80 and it being a part that I most probably couldn't use anyways due to the heatsinks I will be using.

I went through it and checked the case out closely and I'm impressed with the build quality of it. Silverstone makes a very high quality case IMO. I'm curious too as to how well it will work, since this will be my first experience with a case that uses an inverted mounting postion for the mobo. The flow regime looks to be pretty good, with a 120mm and an 80mm fan in the front as an intake and a 120mm fan in the lower back as an exhaust. The psu's fans are used to pull air across the hard drive bay for cooling the hard drives. All 3 Silverstone fans have 4 pin molex connectors for power with a separate monitor 3 pin connector for rpm monitoring. Gnome even left two case lights in the case for a little bling.:Rocker:
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    that wind tunnel hit hte trash after 2 days of use. It caused over heating when using bigger fans
  • WingaWinga Mr South Africa Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    It's such a bummer I couldn't take the case :(
    Postage cost would have killed me!! Enjoy mudd!
    edited July 2006
    winga u get the stuff yet? ( /me crosses fingers and screams at usps )
    edited July 2006
    To be honest Gnome (thank god you went back to your old name!) I have been so busy at work I haven't had the chance to phone around to see where it may be. With no tracking number I cannot phone one central point and ask :(

I can only hope they will but the collection slip in my post box anyday now!
    Will let you know as soon as I have it!
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    Gnome is BACK!!!! SWEET... for that I note that I've traded with him and he's a great trader. :thumbsup:
    edited July 2006
    sweetness all this awesome feedback is making me blush
    edited July 2006
    Got my package from Gnome today. Everything was well packed and the parts I have swopped out into my primary rig is working aces!!
    Thanks for a great trade man :thumbsup:
    edited August 2006
    This is my second trade with Gnome. It was as sweet as the first. Everything was packed in its original packaging and box. All the original drivers and disks were included. Communication was excellent.
    Great trader all round. Highly recommend :thumbsup:
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited September 2006
    Sorry Gnome,
    Haven't said anything till now!
    Gnome has been an excellent trader with me for many/many trades/sales/ swaps etc. A very trustworthy trader and good stuff for tradin!
    Thnx for all the trading with me bud.
    edited September 2006
    Oh yea Hawk I gotta bring back ur tray!
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited September 2006
    No worries bud. When you get time.
    Hope you had everything you needed.
    edited September 2006
    Gnomewwwizzzarrrddd...Gnome...he purchased a 9500Pro-9700Pro "soft-modded" Radeon from paid. Communications was very good. He was a gentleman and paid quickly. Don't hesitate to trade with Gnomewizardd. :thumbup
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    edited March 2007
    Great trader, when he got the shipment to the post office later than anticipated he threw in a freebie with it. Would definitely trade with again!

-drasnor :fold:
    edited March 2007
    A couple weeks ago I purchased a Dell Inspiron E1405 laptop from Gnome. It was in the condition he described. His shipping was prompt and the packing was the way it should be. Great deal. Don't hesitate to trade with GnomeWizardd.
  • GrayFoxGrayFox /dev/urandom Member
    edited April 2007
    Awesome Buyer.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    GnomeWizardd is a great seller.

Great Price + Great Shipping + Excellent Communication = A happy me!

And just a short time after having a kid!
    edited November 2007
    still working on getting better, Madea deal with Leo a while ago I am still working on finding the mouse that was supposed to go with the lappy. Always a way to get better
    edited February 2008
    Update: I'm now up to my fourth purchase from Gnomewizardd. The last two items were a BFG 7600GT video card with Zalman GPU cooler (very, very nice mid-range card and top of the line cooler) and a Zalman CNPS 9700 CPU cooler for Socket 478 and 775. GnomeWizardd continues to be a reliable, honest trader.

Just a reminder to all: Please, for your benefit and other computer parts traders, use Heatware as well as Icrontic to document your trades. Our forums are great for trading, but Heatware is the universal posting board for documenting private trades for almost all the big trading forums.
  • zero-counterzero-counter Linux Lubber San Antonio Member
    edited March 2008
    Great deal! Razer Tarantula Keyboard was used and normally retails for around $80+. His price was a very tempting $35 shipped. His shipping cost was $8, so you can do the math for my deal. He packaged very well, and had quick responses. Will do business with again.
  • RatBurger08RatBurger08 Corpus Christi, TX
    edited August 2008
    Fast shipping and well packaged items! Thanks alot Gnome!
  • bullzisniprbullzisnipr Topeka, KS
    edited August 2008
    traded my E8400 and $20 bucks for his Q6600 and couldn't be happier. it was pretty easy, and his turn around time to ship the Q6600 was fast. thanks!
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited September 2008
    I always forget to post in here. I've done many trades/purchases with Gnome. He's always easy to deal with and quick on the shipments. If there's an issue, he lets you know immediately. Great trader!
  • zero-counterzero-counter Linux Lubber San Antonio Member
    edited September 2008
    This guy is the greatest thing since sliced bread for deals. Got two great games, for an awesome price and quickly shipped!
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited October 2008
    Second deal with Gnome and was just as satisfying as the first. Bought his 4850 Ati card and had it in my machine by the end of the week. Good seller and easy to deal with.
  • McBainMcBain San Clemente, CA New
    edited April 2010
    +1 Gnome. Bought an apple keyboard from him. Great packaging and quick shipping.