LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciersEagle River, Alaska Icrontian
edited October 2008 in Trading Post
//////////SOLD/////////////

Both are:

PCI-e
Dual DVI out
128-bit
128MB

Both are in very good condition and work perfectly. The 1400 had a broken cooling fan vane, so I removed a second vane directly across from it to keep the fan balanced. It is balanced and works perfectly. Both of these cards have excellent precision in office applications and photo editing. You could game with them, but not with games released in the last two years.

If you don't know, Quadros are professional grade, workstation cards. These cards are in the low range of that class.

HP Quadro FX 1300 is $35 shipped USPS Priority
PNY Quadro FX 1400 is $45 shipped USPS Priority

Buying both would save me on shipping them separately, so there'd be a package deal.

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2008
    That is a GREAT deal on those cards. Bump for a very trustworthy seller.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited October 2008
    Hmm... I may be interested... Very good deal indeed.

Are these powered through the PCI-E slot? I don't see a 6pin jack...
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited October 2008
    From a retail standpoint, it is a great deal. From a pre-owned perspective though, you can find them for similar prices on Ebay (gag me!) for similar prices...before shipping and hassle charges. :)
    edited October 2008
    Yes, they are low power - NO 6-pin connector.
    edited October 2008
    Package deal:

Save me shipping - both cards in one shipping box - package deal, $60. :)
  • allenpanallenpan ThunderBay, Ontario, CAnada Icrontian
    edited October 2008
    hehe
    very temped
    can i use the card to do "2nd-slot-quadro-trick"?
    i read some where that if u have 2 or more pci-ex 16 slot and u put quadro in one of the slot, driver will accidently think ur other card is also quadro and lock the driver for the other card....isnt these cards base of FX cards?

b/c someone is offering me Quadro VNS 285 (something like that, base off GF6200)
    edited October 2008
    I am unfamiliar with the "Quadro trick." No idea. Yes, these are both FX series Quadros. I've only run them in single GPU configurations.
    edited October 2008
    which one is faster?
    NVIDIA Quadro NVS 285 , comapre to those 2 FX
    edited October 2008
    guess waht, i will get it off u, can u provide me a little bit info?
    edited October 2008
    Take both Quadros, shipped USPS Priority, for $60. :):):)
    edited October 2008
    leo i will get it off u for sure but i dont see any reply in my pm box..
    edited October 2008
    Allen, I have PMed again just a few minutes ago. I don't know what happened to my previous PMs! Maybe I was in a hurry and did not select "send" when I completed the messages! If that's the case, apologies are in order.
    edited October 2008
    ////SOLD////

Thanks for being patient with me, Allenpan!