Fallout 3

Comments

• KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    The DLC would excite me more if I had Fallout for the PC but alas I don't.
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    What do you have it for? The DLC's on 360.
  • Your-Amish-DaddyYour-Amish-Daddy The heart of Texas
    edited January 2009
    The DLC's for the PS3 and PC too.
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited January 2009
    This DLC is a nice bonus but I'm waiting for the next one that continues after the ending. I've finished it with all 4 endings now and have just gone back to a previous save and wandered around. But the fact that I'm capped at level 20 kind of makes wandering pointless at this point. The next 2nd DLC or maybe it's the 3rd. But one of those two is lifting the level cap and adding tougher content for it. So until then leaving Fallout 3 on hold and playing Fable 2 and Armored Core For Answer (which is insanely tough)
    edited January 2009
    Yeah, ACFA is hard as all get out, but fun too. I just wished they'd make a PC version...
    edited January 2009
    Maybe I should rephrase my last post. I don't have X-box live so there for I can't get the DLC.
    edited January 2009
    Koreish, the DLCs also coming out for PC and PS3....
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    He probably owns the game on 360, YAD. Won't do him any good to have DLC for platforms he doesn't play the game on.
    edited January 2009
    Well, you don't need live to download stuff. You just need a gamertag and silver(Free), but you'll still have to pay for the content though.
    edited January 2009
    Yeah, ACFA is hard as all get out, but fun too. I just wished they'd make a PC version...

Yeah ACFA beats the crap out of you but when you do well, you do feel like you earned it and I love that aspect of it. It's like a leather clad mistress that....... The game is fun.

I concur though a PC version off a full flight stick would rule all it'd make Battletech feel like pac-man and that's not a slight against Battletech, it's just an example of how killer ACFA is.
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    I've been wanting the AC series to come to PC for a LONG time. I really need to pick up one of the new ones. Last AC I played was Silent Line.
  • Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    I got Operation Anchorage yesterday and I would tell you how it is but no matter what I do the mission to start it won't trigger...
    edited January 2009
    I've been wanting the AC series to come to PC for a LONG time. I really need to pick up one of the new ones. Last AC I played was Silent Line.

Skip the rest ACFA is the best. It's also pretty cheap I saw it PV'd at EBGames for $17.
  • UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    EBGames is dead.
    edited January 2009
    No they're not. Still going strong in Canada, and they're named Gamestop for us in the US.
  • UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    I know. Gamestop over-ran them.
    edited January 2009
    Bah. Microsoft. I go into their Games for Windows Live thing and buy points and use the on Operation Anchorage, but the only reason now, after hours, of troubleshooting on the internet, is that you need to be 18 in order to play it. This is nto said when I bought the points or when I bought the pack. This is total BS even more because MS does not see the need to refund anyone the money they spent in their flawed GFWL (Which, when glancing over it, looks like God awful), so anyone under 18 who bought the pack is left in the dark, despite the legal age for buying M rated games (at least in Florida) is 17. If I can buy the game, why can't I buy bonus content?

Morals of this story:
    1. Microsoft does not care about you
    2. Honesty sucks
    edited January 2009
    Yes that is a stupid requirement. However can't you just change your age?
    edited January 2009
    kryyst wrote:
    Yes that is a stupid requirement. However can't you just change your age?

Nope. I went into parental controls and changed everything to allow everything and still nothing...
  • MrTRiotMrTRiot Northern Ontario Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    UPSWeezer wrote:
    EBGames is dead.

EB Games definitely ISN'T dead. There is actually 5 in my city soo.....:P
    edited January 2009
    Gate28 wrote:
    Nope. I went into parental controls and changed everything to allow everything and still nothing...

Is there an age setting though for your birthdate? Just change the year to 1984 or something to that effect.
    edited January 2009
    kryyst wrote:
    Is there an age setting though for your birthdate? Just change the year to 1984 or something to that effect.

You can't change your birthday, the one you set when you make your Gamertag is constant.
    edited January 2009
    Ahh well then your boned. I don't know if this would work but could you create a new gamertag and play it that way? Not sure if that would work, just guessing at this point.

Another option would be to disconnect your xbox from the network and manually set the date ahead. It's lame that you have to do any workaround, but that will work for it. Just know that as soon as you reconnect your xbox it'll sync back up and reaply the date.
    edited January 2009
    kryyst wrote:
    Ahh well then your boned. I don't know if this would work but could you create a new gamertag and play it that way? Not sure if that would work, just guessing at this point.

Another option would be to disconnect your xbox from the network and manually set the date ahead. It's lame that you have to do any workaround, but that will work for it. Just know that as soon as you reconnect your xbox it'll sync back up and reaply the date.[/quote]

I have it on PC, and I think if I make a new gamertag and move some files around I can play it, but I can't use the save I use now and I won't get any of the DLC achievements.
    edited January 2009
    Well if it's on computer you should be able to do the same, just set the date ahead, even easier on the computer.
  • GrayFoxGrayFox /dev/urandom Member
    edited January 2009
    Operation Anchorage is awesome.

I the new power armor you get when you finish too. You are literally indestructible with it.
    edited January 2009
    This discussion seems to have gotten off topic.
    edited January 2009
    Well, it's back on fallout3 now, so..I guess it fixed itself?
  • CaffranCaffran Kansas City Member
    edited January 2009
    To short and did any of the outcast kill each other when you opened the armory?
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    Caffran wrote:
    spoiler

wtf did you say:wtf: