OCZ Opens Outlet Store !!!

RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
edited December 2008 in Hardware
If you live in the SFO/San Jose/Sunnyvale area, come check out the new OCZ Outlet store.

http://gear.ocztechnology.com/contact.html

This is actually a retail outlet connected to the OCZ building at:

OCZ Outlet
870 E. Arques Ave.,
Sunnyvale, CA 94085 USA

It is open Wed-Saturday at 11:00am – 7:00 PM

It is open to the public and customers can come in and get great deals on memory, power supplies, limited edition parts, and even gaming systems.

You can also order online: http://gear.ocztechnology.com Just register and fill your cart.

10% off for all orders currently, and a free OCZ shirt for any orders over 50 dollars.

Comments

• LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited December 2008
    Outstanding! Hey Ryder, our only real computer parts store in Alaska, CompUSA, went down with the CompUSA ship a year ago. Get your people to open a store up here! It would turn a profit within a week!
  • KhaosKhaos New Hampshire
    edited December 2008
    Interesting... I wonder what happened to the storefront that OCZ used to run way back in the day?

I was poking around their company website but I could find very little of their early history on there. It's a shame, because I think it would make for a really fascinating story of how a company goes from being a hole-in-the-wall computer shop and Yahoo store selling niche market overclocking stuff to being a dominant force in the consumer memory market.
    edited December 2008
    Khaos, that was different ownership back then. OCZ of today and the early OCZ are definitely not the same. And that's a good thing.
  • KhaosKhaos New Hampshire
    edited December 2008
    I wasn't aware of the change in ownership, Leo. That would explain a lot.
    edited December 2008
    RyderOCZ is the current owner! He's filthy rich.
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited December 2008
    Leo !! That was not supposed to get out. :eek::wtf: :shakehead