Wireless G PCI cards & SATA/PATA RAID PCI cards

LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciersEagle River, Alaska Icrontian
edited January 2009 in Trading Post
Package deals here!

///SOLD ALL FOUR///Wireless G PCI: 4 (four) cards, 3 X Linksys and 1 X MSI, two are with the original CDs. All cards come with good, 360-swivel antennas. Newest card is four weeks old, oldest is four years.

Take all four for $59 shipped USPS Priority

STILL AVAILABLE - SATA/PATA /RAID controller PCI cards, (2 X), Rosewill brand:

- one card has on 1 X PATA port (two devices) + 2 X internal SATA ports, CD and booklet included (no RAID)

- the other card has 2 X PATA ports (four devices), plus RAID capability, CD and booklet included

---- Take both for $20 shipped USPS Parcel Post or $25 shipped Priority

Make me happy and take all of this stuff for a really nice deal.? Try me! All of these cards are in full working order. I don?t know your abilities with drivers downloads and card installations though, so no guarantee on these parts working with your systems.

I will NOT to sell the cards individually. I will only sell package deals here. One at a time is not worth my time and shipping costs. But at these prices, is there really a down side? :)

PayPal, please.

Heatware 177/0/0

Comments

• LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    I still have the PATA/SATA PCI controller cards

All wireless cards are ///SOLD///
  • allenpanallenpan ThunderBay, Ontario, CAnada Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    i guess i will take the sata controller.... waht chipset are those?
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    Allen, I just sent you a PM concerning Quadros - yes I have more of them. I also included information and links to more information on the controller cards. Ha ha, I figured you'd want the controller card(s) before I even opened this thread today!

I'll send you chipset information.

UPDATE:

RC212 (SATA + IDE) -- VIA VT6421A

RC200 (IDE) -- Silicon Image Sil0680ACL144
  • allenpanallenpan ThunderBay, Ontario, CAnada Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    sweet!