<Icrontic> Guild Info

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited September 2009 in Gaming
Welcome to the Icrontic Guild

We are on Tortheldrin, for the Horde

Please whisper Kaitolainen for an invite.

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    Wow, Tortheldrin. Liking those 400 pings? :( Several of my friends play there.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    I have great pings.

*shrug*
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    Both Prag and I have shitty pings. Shitty, by manageable.
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    I ping well.
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    Yes, pings are kinda stinky. Not sure whats up w/ it.
    edited January 2009
    Also, Pigflipper / Flixpinger and Prag can send invites if you need 'em.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    If my girlfriend isn't watching Murder, She Wrote I get about 180ms
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    When my connection is stable (aka my roommates aren't mooching it for music and movies) I get 120-200 ping. Unfortunately, those speeds are a rarity with my computer illiterate roommates, so I normally ping 350-500.

I just can't seem to get them to understand the concept of limited bandwidth.
    edited January 2009
    I take back my lovely pings, most nights I seem to hover around 150ms. Not terrible, but not great by any means, either.
    edited January 2009
    150ms seems very playable for me, its what I deal with most nights now (if not a little more).
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    Anything under 250 is fine by me. There's a minor, but barely noticeable, difference in button mashing at that point :-D
    edited January 2009
    I invited a complete stranger last night. He's an adult, seems cool, and around our level (39 right now).

His in-game name is Nevex. His real name is Seth. He plays late nights EST. Say hi if you see him :)
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    Cool, more people, yay!
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited February 2009
    For the next 10 days... I'm in. Rath-Torafin
    edited February 2009
    If you have a trial account, I can't add you to the guild. But welcome to it! :D
    edited February 2009
    Darn....
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited February 2009
    In fact, with a trial account, you also can't party up or trade items. Welcome to WoW single-player... :/
    edited February 2009
    I couldn't find your name, Q. You're on Tortheldrin?
    edited February 2009
    For anyone even remotely interested in this game, I seriously recommend jumping in now while IC participation is high. I can honestly say I never would have played this game if it weren't for IC's involvement. The only reason the game's enjoyable right now for me is the ability to play with friends.
    edited February 2009
    We've been having a blast. We're still all low level enough to help complete newbies level up. Get in while the getting is good.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited February 2009
    NiGHTS wrote:
    For anyone even remotely interested in this game, I seriously recommend jumping in now while IC participation is high. I can honestly say I never would have played this game if it weren't for IC's involvement. The only reason the game's enjoyable right now for me is the ability to play with friends.

I 2nd this recommendation!! I am exactly in the same situation.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited February 2009
    Piggy helped me today.

Otherwise I fly solo, beotches ;)
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited February 2009
    fatcat wrote:
    Otherwise I fly solo, beotches ;)

The game would be incredibly boring if I played solo.
    edited February 2009
    Crazy Joe wrote:
    The game would be incredibly boring if I played solo.

it is

but either everyone is 10 levels below me or 10+ levels above me except piggy and kyle.
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited February 2009
    I really don't find it that boring solo....
    edited February 2009
    fatcat wrote:
    it is

but either everyone is 10 levels below me or 10+ levels above me except piggy and kyle.

Just ask for help on quests man, Prime took a whole evening one night to just help me do some quests one night. I'd have no problem doing the same - hell, we could make it an event! Level the fatcat army! ;)

At the very least we make things enjoyable. Selling snapvine watermelons for gold, getting mounts in odd positions, threatening mass suicide in thunder bluff if people don't meet our demands for gold, running instances 7-9 levels above us and restarting 4 times because we die and then have to deal with the repops and get tired and bored and annoyed with the whole thing anyway and then make it to the final boss and get our asses handed to us and give up and say we'll run it again some other time...

...I mean at the very least we'll provide some entertainment on teamspeak during the grinding quests.
    edited February 2009
    NiGHTS wrote:
    Just ask for help on quests man, Prime took a whole evening one night to just help me do some quests one night. I'd have no problem doing the same - hell, we could make it an event! Level the fatcat army! ;)

i don't need help on quests, i can handle them quite fine as a paladin. i just figured it would be 5-10 of us in a group each night playing together. which for the level 30-35's it is. But by the time I'm that level they will be 45.

got it? good. now i must go use an anvil to build up blacksmithing...
    edited February 2009
    fatcat wrote:
    i don't need help on quests, i can handle them quite fine as a paladin. i just figured it would be 5-10 of us in a group each night playing together. which for the level 30-35's it is. But by the time I'm that level they will be 45.

got it? good. now i must go us an anvil to build up blacksmithing...

We can help you level faster. We've played with a group of level ranges 22-34 before. Stop being stubborn.

Got it? Good. Now I have to go make some food so I can listen to you complain more. :)
    edited February 2009
    ;D
    edited February 2009
    Rathtorafin... and maybe after tax return and bills I'll upgrade.