Mass mailing software

Can anyone recommend a good mass mailing software? I have a Horde webmail program, but with 4k+ addresses in my addressbook, it often doesn't send to all users (despite not coming up with an error, people often tell me they don't receive newsletters etc).

What I'd like is something that I can upload an excel or csv file into and can send emails out from my email address (being a layman, I don't know whether this means it needs to be a joomla program - given this is what my site is created using - or not).

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited February 2009
    I don't mean to rudely second guess your intentions, but you must understand how it sounds on my end when you're looking to mass-mail 4000+ people. :O
  • edited February 2009
    Hehe

Site is www.ukstudentpoker.com - we have a long list of student poker players that have emailed us, or have signed up :)
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited February 2009
    Do you lads play for lecture notes?
  • edited February 2009
    Leonardo wrote:
    Do you lads play for lecture notes?

I am not a student any more, so can't comment :)
  • jaredjared College Station, TX Icrontian
    edited February 2009
    Look around on the Digital Point forums, since that's a hang out for many affiliate marketers - you should be able to find what you are looking for ;)