Windows Vista Home Premium Upgrade SP1

LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciersEagle River, Alaska Icrontian
edited February 2009 in Trading Post
Windows Vista Home Premium Upgrade version with Service Pack 1, RETAIL

TRADE/TRADE + $/For Sale

I got this with a Craigslist laptop purchase - 2 month old 17" laptop that crashed right after original owner's purchase. He was too lazy and didn't want to take the time to return the computer or RMA it, so he bought the Vista disk thinking he could just re-install the OS. Well, he couldn't install Vista because the hard drive was defective. I purchased a new laptop drive, pulled out the unopened restore CD set, and had the computer running perfectly in an hour! (I got the laptop for a song!) Well, anyway, the only thing that distinguishes this Vista disk from brand new and sealed is the 'sealed.' As I stated, the guy tried to install it but couldn't. In my book, this is new.

$60 shipped USPS Priority

TRADES? I'm looking for SATA desktop hard drives, 250GB or larger

I know most of you folks here are waiting for Windows 7. Well, so am I. This Vista kit would be great for a friend or family member who really wants Vista. It would also be good for a new build if your budget doesn't allow you to buy a new CD. According to Internet articles, you can install Vista Home Premium Upgrade on a freshly formatted hard drive, that is, a clean install. I haven't tried that as I wanted to keep this CD as "new."

Comments

• LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited February 2009
    ///SOLD///