Keyboard Malfunction...

NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
edited March 2009 in Hardware
I turned my Dell PC on one morning and it began to beep at me. I couldn't think of a reason as to why it would, but it did. I went to log into my computer only to find that my keyboard was not working. The num lock light was on, but no input was working. I restarted and found that there is an error. I can't rmember exactly what it was. Please, help me. I'm stuff using an old Mac laptop until then.

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited February 2009
    get a new keyboard. They're under $20. If you can't afford one, come over and I'll give you one. I have 87.
  • NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    edited February 2009
    get a new keyboard. They're under $20. If you can't afford one, come over and I'll give you one. I have 87.

Okay, thanks, buddy. My grandfather offered me one.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited February 2009
    My grandfather offered me one.
    Hopefully not one he used on an IBM dumb terminal in 1992. :eek:as a matter of fact, I do speak from experience :D
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited February 2009
    Checkmate, if what your granddad offers you doens't work to your satisfaction, advertise on Craigslist. Just advertise, "Want to buy keyboard, $10." You'll probably find several offers, probably with a couple invitations to take one for free.
  • NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    edited March 2009
    He gave it to me and it works fine, thanks everybody.