WTB 9800GX2, or to trade Q6600 system components

LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciersEagle River, Alaska Icrontian
edited February 2009 in Trading Post
******** I found a 9800GX2. The items shown for trade below will be listed for sale in just a few days. Watch for it in the Deal Depot and Trading Post! *********

Looking for a 9800GX2. I realize not too many of you at Icrontic have one of these, but hey, it can't hurt to look!

(No thank you, I'm not looking for any other video cards, just a 9800GX2.)

Any brand, with or without original box, with or without accessories. That stuff doesn't really matter to me. The card doesn't need to be in like-new condition but needs to be well maintained. If just cosmetic flaws, talk to me and we'll see where it leads.

Trade? Maybe so. In just a few days, probably by Sunday (March 1) - when I have a chance to disassemble the system, I'll have:

* Q6600 B3 (clocks easily to 3.2GHz with decent air cooling, higher with excellent air cooling)
* Thermaltake Ultra 120 Extreme, lapped
* 2 GB (2 X 1GB) G.Skill PC6400 DDR800
* Abit IP35-E (competent overclocking board)
* Galaxay 8800GT 512MB w/Accelero S1 R2
* MSI 8800GT OC (650/950/1650 stock clock) with an awesome heatpipe cooler (stock)
* not decided yet...Corsair HX620 PSU, modular, quiet

----> If this system doesn't go in trade/$, it'll be up for sale as soon as I get another 9800GX2 in my hands. So be watching. :D

I am ready to take the system apart if I can trade all or most of these components to a single buyer for your 9800GX2 plus cash. These parts are all in perfect condition and are crunching Folding@Home work units as I write this.

Heatware, 180/0/0.

No trade? Not a problem. I've got PayPal ready.

<!-- / message -->

Comments

• LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited February 2009
    I found a 9800GX2

******** The items shown for trade in the post above be listed for sale in just a few days. Watch for it in the Deal Depot and Trading Post! *********