HOT! Q6600, 2 X 8800GT, Abit IP35-E, TRUE lapped, G.Skill 6400

LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciersEagle River, Alaska Icrontian
edited February 2009 in Trading Post
OK, normally I don't do the all-caps ads with exclamation marks, but I really do think this is pretty 'Hot' stuff for sale. At this time, I am not looking to sell items one at a time, but you don't have to buy everything. I will only sell in quantities of two items or more. The more you buy, the better the price, because I can save money in shipping by efficient packing. I guarantee every part here to be fully functional. Note: shipping will begin Monday, 1 March, probably not earlier - but possible. All prices INCLUDE shipping anywhere in the USA, USPS Priority or Priority Flat Rate. Canada inquires welcomed, but Customs fees are on you and shipping costs will be added.

SOLD * CPU: Q6600, B3 -- quad core, 2.4GHz, easily clocks to 3.2GHz for full load, 24/7
$115

SOLD * Motherboard: Abit IP35-E -- Socket 775 overclocking board (see my sig)
$55

SOLD * DRAM: 2GB (2 X 1GB) G.Skill PC2 6400/DDR2 800
$25

SOLD CPU Heatsink: Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme "TRUE" -- lapped
$49

WITHDRAWN, SORRY * PSU: Corsair HX 620 -- modular, still 3 years left on warranty
$59

SOLD * Video card: Galaxy 8800GT -- with Arctic Cooling Accelero R1 S2, passive cooler, RAM sinks installed - awesome cooler and dead silent; sorry, no OEM cooler; Galaxy is a good quality brand, just not that well known yet
$75

SOLD * Video card: MSI 8800GT OC -- stock clocks 650/950/1650!; heatpipe cooler is the best OEM GPU cooler I've seen - very effective and relatively quiet
$75

WITHDRAWN, SORRY * Video card cooler: Arctic Cooling Accelero -- pre-S1 RA version, cooler only, fits 8800 and 9800 series cards, dead silent and super cooler
$19 $15 shipped if you can accept USPS Parcel Post, which might take two weeks.

PENDING * PSU: OCZ StealthXStream 600, will power dual 9800 class GPUs and an overclocked quad core CPU at full load with ease; still under manufacturer warranty
$59

As you can see this is a pretty fast kit, just needing a case and a couple case fans. Buy several items and I'll throw in a fan and cables for whatever your needs.

I'm looking for multiple item purchases. If the item is under $30, I probably will want you to buy three items.

Payment is PayPal, personal check at my discretion.

Heatware 180/0/0

Comments

• DonutDonut Maine New
    edited February 2009
    My eyes are on the TRUE and the MSI 8800GT.

PM. on it's way.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited February 2009
    My eyes are on your wallet, er, oops, I mean, you have a PM and deal offer! :D

:cool:
  • DonutDonut Maine New
    edited February 2009
    Hmmm, wallet feeling lighter.:scratch: PM replied.

Great deals and a great trader here folks.
    edited February 2009
    UPDATE: sorry, I'm consolidating and moving parts around between two, probably three computers, and got the PSUs mixed up:

-- removed the Corsair 620 HX
    -- added OCZ StealthXStream 600, which is also a very nice PSU
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    edited February 2009
    Damnit. If i weren't waiting for a paycheck, I'd be all over that StealthXStream
    edited February 2009
    YHPM, MiracleManS.
    edited February 2009
    Multiple items have already sold.

Remaining:

OCZ StealthXStream 600W
    2 X 1GB G.Skill DDR2 800
    Accelero cooler

Buy the PSU at asking price and I'll chop 50% off the RAM and Accelero. (I won't sell the Accelero by itself. After shipping costs, it just wouldn't be worth my while.)
  • DonutDonut Maine New
    edited February 2009
    YHPM for a question, interest in the ram if it's not to late.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    edited February 2009
    I replied Leo
    edited February 2009
    RAM is pending sale.
    OCZ PSU is pending sale.

All that's left is the Accelero cooler. I'll let it go for $15 if you can accept UPSP Parcel Post. That might take two weeks if you can wait.
    edited February 2009
    ***S A L E_____E N D***

b,bea,bea,bbb THAT'S ALL FOLKS! :D:cool::D