Using Firefox, Bad IE pop-ups - NEED HELP

maxclarkmaxclark In a hole in the ground
edited June 2009 in Spyware & Virus Removal
Hello all

All of the sudden, and it wasn't happening before, but when i am using Firefox i get these terrible pop-ups from Internet Explorer...at the same time this has been happening i have been getting lots of "Block" alerts from my Norton Internet Security, saying it has blocked a Trojan of some sort.

I think im infected with something, but i don't know how to go about solving this problem. The pop ups from IE when using Firefox, drives me crazy...and the Trojan Block Alerts scare me. I'm not enjoying myself these days.

Please Help. Thank you.

Comments

• maxclarkmaxclark In a hole in the ground
    edited June 2009
    Actually, it's okay...I'll just recover my comp. :)
  • edited June 2009
    So do you still require help?
  • maxclarkmaxclark In a hole in the ground
    edited June 2009
    Hey Chiaz...no thanks...it's working fine now...i'm not sure how to delete this thread, throw. If i get that problem again i'll make another one.
  • edited June 2009
    Don't worry about it.