Have you seen this?

ocgirl89145ocgirl89145 lasvegas, nv
edited July 2009 in Hardware
Iwas playing mafia wars ... then crashed cant open c:/progra1 kodake:hair:
Muchhelp greatly appreciated...ty

Comments

• JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    Could you describe your problem a bit better? Do you get any error messages? We will also need your system specifications.
  • ocgirl89145ocgirl89145 lasvegas, nv
    edited July 2009
    HUMM i was on facebook my computer started to clitch out with sound then out of virtural memry and then just turned off with clear window... i went to reboot and now when I log on to internet my laptop says error cant open file c progra 1kodak bin visual 1 default images buttons printer setup hi png e ... so .. and I cant get onto facebook at all lol and let see my computer is a laptop compaq windowsd xp media2005 93.1gb
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    Punctuation. Capitalization. Grammar. All requirements for us to understand what you're trying to say.
    edited July 2009
    grammar ?? its an error ... C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    Maybe not being able to get on Facebook is a good thing.
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    What does Kodak have to do with Mafia Wars?

Kodak is the directory for Kodak Easyshare software.. try uninstalling it.
    edited July 2009
    Yes that is a good question RyderOCZ. This error keeps coming up when I was kicked off facebook .... now i cant get onto facebook and my mafia group is under attack! Lol ! This error is crazy ... i will try to uninstall kodak easyshare ... good idea... TY
    edited July 2009
    Hey Im addicted to mafia wars Kwitko lol