Now Module

CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷDer Millionendorf- Icrontian
edited August 2009 in D&D Supernerd Heaven
If you sit in IRC, then you know I was having trouble with the new combat tracker properly populating information about the battle actors.

Well, in attempt to fix that, I've downloaded another new module, this time a user-made one. Once I got it installed, I saw that not only does it fix the combat tracker, but makes a number of other improvements that we've all been talking about for a year.

Just a few:

• a new window called "The Box". If you drop dice into The Box, then only the DM gets to see the result. (!!)
  • A new options panel which allows (among other things) users to change the behavior of the mouse wheel, so that it only modifies numbers with the ctrl button held in.
  • A client-side combat tracker that allows the players to see the general condition of the other combatants (injured, healthy, dying, etc.)

There are a lot of other little things, but these are the three that you guys will notice most. Drew is about to log in to level-up Dal'Ruth, so we'll give some of the new features a test run.

Comments

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    Drew and I got everything to work except for TheBox.

We also discovered that in the new mod, tokens are not tied to portrait anymore, so if you are using a non-FG portrait, I need a copy of it sent to me to make you a new token out of.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    A new options panel which allows (among other things) users to change the behavior of the mouse wheel, so that it only modifies numbers with the ctrl button held in.
    A client-side combat tracker that allows the players to see the general condition of the other combatants (injured, healthy, dying, etc.)

!!!!!!
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    Hells yeah. I checked it out and everything looks great, much better than the standard FG, but we still couldn't find "THE BOX"
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Okay. I got TheBox working now, so we'll be able to start using that this session.

Also, after finding how easy this MOD makes it to run multiple characters, I'mgoing to have you guys start doing that whenever you have more than one character/construct to control. I already made PC sheets for the Spiritual Staff, and each of the Grey Summons.

Just remember the bug that Brian found. I think it happened because he was switching too quickly, and tried to activate WalkingStick without waiting for SoaringEagle to finish loading all the way. It screwed up his macros until nexttime he logged in. Hopefully, that's not a common occurance for us.