Cliffhanger!

GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
edited July 2009 in D&D Supernerd Heaven
Could this be the end of the Travelers? Is SoaringEagle lost forever? Tune in next week for our exciting conclusion!

Comments

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    Is anyone not able to play next week?
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    I will probably be unable to play next week... we'll probably be driving from Indy to Chicago. :(

In fact, my next available play session will almost certainly be the 23rd of August. :(
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    BOOOO!

I can make it.
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    Fingerdiddle casts Suggestion on GHoosdum and suggests that it's most important that he plays every session as otherwise his beloved character will surely die.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    I would love to play the next three weeks. Unfortunately I'll be traveling with my wife this upcoming Sunday, at my father-in-law's 90th birthday/retirement party on the 9th, and celebrating my wife's birthday with her on the 16th. I spoke with CB today about possibly being on the phone during this upcoming session while I'm on the road.

CB, I have SkypeOut on my account for the next three months. If necessary, I will give you my logon so that you can call my phone.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    I will be on a boat (really!!) and unable to play. I return from my honeymoon on August 9th, so I should be able to play then...