A sad day for Icrontians - the loss of an old friend

2»

Comments

• AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    edited August 2009

Liquid Cocaine is for girls who like fruity drinks.

Gorilla Fart is where it's at which, when we made it was equal parts: Jack Daniel's, Southern Comfort, and Bacardi 151.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    hahaha.... Liquid Cocaine.... girlie fruity drink.... I'd like to see you say that after you knock back about a half dozen of them.
    edited August 2009
    ardichoke wrote:
    hahaha.... Liquid Cocaine.... girlie fruity drink.... I'd like to see you say that after you knock back about a half dozen of them.

Meh, Dead Nazi's (what we called the mix linked) were ok, but our Gorilla Farts ruled the roost. My personal record was 6 and still left the bar on-foot.
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    :tim: :shakehead
    edited August 2009
    Either way, sucks to see a Detroit institution go away. Hopefully the trend will start reversing before we lose too much.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    ardichoke wrote:

I had four after already being drunk, and let's just say that it was A BAD EXPERIENCE. Thank god we used regular rum and not 151 rum though, or I'd probably be slightly dead.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    I had four after already being drunk, and let's just say that it was A BAD EXPERIENCE. Thank god we used regular rum and not 151 rum though, or I'd probably be slightly dead.

We capped off my neighbors 21st birthday with a round of liquid cocaine. Mind you this was after we spent over 200 dollars on rounds of shots in 2 hours between 4 people. It was in Houghton too so the shot prices were actually fairly low. I actually didn't feel too bad that night, the next morning however was not pretty. There are times I'm amazed I survived college.
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    There is a Hu-Hot in Dubuque. You all should come see me.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    There is a Hu-Hot in Columbia you should all go visit Jimmy.
  • DogDragonDogDragon Jacksonville, Fl Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    Gorilla Farts ruled the roost. My personal record was 6 and still left the bar on-foot.
    Hmmmmm... sound like we have someone(victim) for Rocket Fuel :D
    It would be nice to see someone ( other than myself) after drinking
    Rocket Fuel to have " Lights are on but no-one home" ;D
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    The HuHot in Orlando closed as well. :-(
    edited January 2010
    DogDragon wrote:
    Hmmmmm... sound like we have someone(victim) for Rocket Fuel :D
    It would be nice to see someone ( other than myself) after drinking
    Rocket Fuel to have " Lights are on but no-one home" ;D

That was around 12 years ago, when I was a much younger, and healthier man. Nowadays, a single GF would probably be more than enough.