New Character

drasnordrasnor Starship OperatorHawthorne, CA Icrontian
edited September 2009 in D&D Supernerd Heaven
I'm just about finished working out everything for my new character. I've spoken with CB and it will be entering the game with the full allotment of gear equivalent to the DMG starting gold for its level and the gear choices I've made in that regard may seem overpowered compared to what y'all have been used to.

I highly recommend that if there's anything you want from Dal'Ruth's equipment to make your characters more combat-effective that you take it. My new character can use some of his old stuff but those additions would make it even more combat effective than I think it's going to be already.

I'm pretty pumped about my new character and look forward to Sunday when y'all get to meet it.

-drasnor :fold:

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    Dal'Ruth... dead? NNNNnnnnnoooooo!
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    Sweet... you must have been able to get equipment with your starting gold that we haven't been able to find in stock anywhere yet.

Stupid podunk towns!

Wait... "it"? I hope "it" isn't a dinosaur.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    STFU KEEBLER
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    One word: Rape.

You'll see.
    edited September 2009
    I feel like our equipment is underpowered for our level. The lack of any semblence of magic items stores in towns is kind of a huge pain in the dick.

For a level nine character to have just gotten his first +1 weapon is kinda silly.

I submit for evidence the fact that not only did one of our most well-geared characters PERMANENTLY DIE last week, but we almost got party wiped.
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    You don't need magic weapons when you turn into a rhino and charge the crap out of your enemies.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    Don't worry too much, The Fallen Isles are a more magically laden place than Draconia. Honestly, I never planned for Draconia to take the Party to this level.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    CB wrote:
    I never planned for Draconia to take the Party to this level.
    Sounds like every Icrontic event...
    edited September 2009
    STAY OUT, KEEBLES