Two-Weapon Fighting Worksheet

drasnordrasnor Starship OperatorHawthorne, CA Icrontian
edited October 2009 in D&D Supernerd Heaven
I got tired of my rogue in another campaign and am bringing in a two-weapon ranger/rogue instead. I figured I'd share with y'all the worksheet I made to keep track of his attacks. Print it out on something sturdy if you're going to use it.

Set-up:
1) Fill in your base weapon stats in the Weapon table.
2) Fill in your base attack bonus in the Attack Bonus table.
3) Sum your ability score mods and "other" mods to Total Attack Bonus and put them in the Attack Bonus table.
4) Add your relevant Total Attack Bonus (ranged for weapon finesse, melee otherwise,) weapon attack enhancement bonus, any other off-sheet weapon-specific bonus (e.g. weapon focus,) and the relevant two-weapon fighting penalty for each weapon and put the results in the Attack workspace in the first two MOD boxes of First Attack.
5) Subtract 5 from the Off-Hand attack mod for each successive Off-Hand attack permitted by your feats and enter it into the corresponding MOD boxes.
6) If your Base Attack Bonus is greater than 5, subtract 5 from each MOD box of the First Attack you filled in and fill in the corresponding Second Attack boxes.
7) If your Base Attack Bonus is greater than 10, subtract 5 from each MOD box of the Second Attack you filled in and fill in the corresponding Third Attack boxes.
8) If your Base Attack Bonus is greater than 15, print out another card :p.
9) Fill in the relevant damage bonuses for each weapon in the Damage Bonus table. This is typically your STR mod but may be more due to augment crystals and Weapon Specialization feats, etc.
10) Add each weapon's enhancement bonus to damage and relevant bonus from the Damage Bonus table and enter it in the relevant MOD boxes in the Damage workspace.
11) Put an X in each box in each workspace that your character can't use.

Usage:
1) Roll a d20 for each attack and enter the results in the white ROLL box in the Attack workspace. Re-roll any critical threats and put the result in the adjacent gray box.
2) Add the MOD for each column with your ROLL results to determine the total attack roll and enter it in the corresponding TOTAL box.
3) For each hit, roll damage and enter the results in the white ROLL box in the Damage workspace. Roll sneak attack/critical damage in the adjacent gray box.
4) Add the damage MOD for each weapon to your ROLL results to determine the total damage roll and enter it in the corresponding TOTAL box.
5) Sum up all the TOTALs.
6) Tell the DM how badly his/her creature just got owned.
7) Erase ROLLs and TOTALs from both workspaces and get ready for your next turn.

For reference, Melixa only uses the first three columns of the first two attacks, but yes, each one of those ROLL boxes on a well-trained, high-level two-weapon character corresponds to a d20 you get to roll during your turn. That's a lot of dice.

-drasnor :fold: