FS: NIB PNY 8800 GTS 640MB DDR3

l3it3rl3it3r Fairfax County Member
edited October 2009 in Trading Post

Comments

• ObsidianObsidian Michigan Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Are you joking? The only reason it costs that much on Amazon is because they haven't made those things in years. A $100 HD 4850 will run circles around that thing.

I don't mean to be a jerk and ruin your hopes of big bucks but I don't think anyone here is foolish enough to pay that much so you may want to lower your asking price.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    .. yeah dude, i hate to say it, but you're asking an absurd amount of money for a completely outdated card.

Nobody's going to buy it for that price, or anything close to it. They're going on ebay for around $60 right now.
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    i see your using amazons used section for a price Gage 60 to 70 if your lucky, as stated above they are going for about that on ebay and a $100 4850 will destroy it
  • l3it3rl3it3r Fairfax County Member
    edited October 2009
    LOL, I that's why I said I dunno, I bought the thing, never used it because I never upgraded to a pc with PCIe (and don't see myself ever building a desktop again), so toss a price at me?
    edited October 2009
    dude u need to pick a price If i am correct its in the forum rules
    edited October 2009
    Yep I was right post a price then tag it with OBO

8. Post a price for your item. If your technowondergizmo won't move, you are always free to lower your price or withdraw the item from sale. There is nothing wrong with tagging your price with "OBO" (or best offer), but a price must be specified.
    edited October 2009
    well, I did pick a price and said make an offer... pretty sure I followed the rules lol

I don't really care what I get for it, so make an offer... $50 sound good? It's yours.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    6. Be courteous – no “thread crapping” (posting negative comments about price, the seller, or his product). If you disagree with a price, or with a buyer's or seller's claims, please notify that individual via Private Message or email. It is perfectly acceptable though, to leave positive remarks about an item or an individual. If you think a trader is being dishonest or is a security threat to forum members, I encourage you to immediately contact an Icrontic staff member.
    Anyone? Anyone?
    edited October 2009
    This will be gone today. Thanks for playing.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Given another week.... I might have been willing to talk with you. I hope you are getting a good market value for it.
    edited October 2009
    Sold it and a new 700W OCZ power supply for $120
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Glad it worked out for you. Please use the trading forum again.