FREE L4D2! ZOMG LOLOL

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    "My name is Bob and I love to freshen up and this product is AMAZING! I was a little skeptical when I read the name of this new scent, but the second I tried the new Left 4 Dead "Two," I developed a new romance of my own with this product. The scent is so fresh that I look forward to freshen myself whenever possible...it stays with me for hours!!!"

Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend

I deserve this game the least

-Bobby
  • trolltroll Windsor, Nova Scotia Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Pick Me Please! Me ME Me ME Me :)
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ8DDDDDDDDDZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOO8NMMMNNZZZZZZZNMMMMD8ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZONNMNZ77777777777777777777I$ZDMNNOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOMND$7777777777777777777777777777777$DDM8ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOM777777777777Z8DMMMMMMM887777777777777MM8ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOM7777777ONMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNOZ777778M8ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOM77$DMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN77777MMOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ8MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM7777DMNZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ8DZMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM$777$NMOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZOM77OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMO7777$MMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZOZ787OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMD7777NMDZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZD8ZN7OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM7777$NMDZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZO7Z7MMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM77777MMMOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    ZZZZZZZ88Z8D887MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMZ77777MMMNDZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    ZZZZZZZO7ZZ77$7MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM77777MM$7$DNOZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    ZZZZZOM$OO$7Z$7MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMO7777OMD7778MOZZZZZZZZZZZ
    ZZZZZN7887$MDMMMMMMMMO$7777777777Z8NMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM77777NMZ7777DNZZZZZZZZZZ
    ZZZZNO78$DMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDD77I7777777777$O8MMMMMMMMMMMMM77777$MZ77777OOZZZZZZZZZ
    ZZZO88MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM8888888888888MMMMMMMMM877777MN777777MOZZZZZZZZ
    ZZZD78MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM$7777MN777777$DOZZZZZZZ
    ZZOD77777$N$ZO8778:NNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNOOOODMZ7777777NZZZZZZZ
    ZZN$77777DONO8O77+Z88.~NDDM..IONMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMO?????????ZM777777$NZZZZZZ
    ZON7777778Z8O8O77?$$I,8,ZDN..::::::::. =OMM7:D~:Z7778MZ?????????ZM7777777$OZZZZZ
    Z8Z777777Z8OO8O$D+=O.ZI,DDD..:::::::,.=I=DDNZ $~78777MO?????????ZM7777777$NOZZZZ
    ZO777777$DDOO8ODI+$ .M8MMND..:::::::..N .DDDN..I7D77:NZ?????????ZM77777777ZOZZZZ
    ZD77777$ONOOO8O$:?O. NDMMMD..,::::::.7M==MNDN. =~877:NO?????????ZM777777777DZZZZ
    ZD7777ZOOOOOO8O::I7 7DDMMMD..:::::::.7MDMMMDD...77$Z~NO?O8$I7NDZZM7777777777OZZZ
    OM777$OOOOOOO8D:+7I.7DDMMMN..:::::::.7NDMMMDD.. ?I$O:MO?OOM7M7MMZN8OZ7777777NOZZ
    ON777ZOOOOOOO8I~8II.7DDMMDN .:::::::.7DDMMMDN...?77O:NO$II??MDMNZM77MZ77777788ZZ
    OO77ZOOOOOODMOI7D7I.7OOOOOM.,:::::::.7DDMMMDN.. 8~8~:NO?OOD$MIO?ZM77MO777777ZNZZ
    OO77OOOOO8DOZOI=D?:.I8OOONZ:::::::::.7OONM8ON...7::::NO?ZD77$D??ZM77MO77777778ZZ
    OO7$OOOONOZZZOI:$+:..DDO8O.:::::::::.IOOOOOON..:+::::NO???$8I???ZM77MO77777778ZZ
    OO7ZONOZZZZZZOM::+::~. . ~::::::::::.7NOOO8M+ .=:::::NZ?????????ZM77MO77777777ZZ
    OZ7D8ZZZZZZZZZD~Z:::::+=::::::::::::,.NOO8N= .+?:::::NO?????????M877MZ77777777ZZ
    O8ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ8+::::::::::::::::::::,?.?=....:::::::NO???????8N77$N7777777777ZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZO::::::::::::7:::::::::::?$Z7=::::::::NZ??????8D777NZ7777777777ZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZO::::::::::::~::::::::::::::::::::::::NZ?????MM77ZM777777777777ZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZO:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::NZ???IN877OOOOO7777777777ZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZO:::::::::::::::::8MMMMD77777777777777MMMMMM877MNOOOO$777777777ZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZO:::::::::::OOOOOMMMMMMMN7777777777777777777778OOOOOOOZ77777777ZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ8I:::::::::7$7IIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNZONOOOOOO77777777ZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZD:::::::::7?????IMMMMMM=:::::::::::~OZZZZZZZZZZOMDOOOOZ7777777ZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZD+:::::::7???????IZ?=:::::::::::~8ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ8D8OOZ$777777ZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZD?::::::7????????7::::::::::::$DZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZD8OO$77777$ZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZD=:::::+????????7:::::::::::8DZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ8MO$777778ZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOZ:::::D??????7~:::::::::8DZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZODZ77778ZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZN:::::?$II?8+::::::::?NOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZODD$78ZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ8Z~::::::::::::::,?DZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZDDOZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOD+:::::::::?INOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZNI?:::7MD8ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Monospace fail.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    And someone has to much time on their hands.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    There are many PHP scripts which will convert pictures to ASCII. :)
  • StarmanStarman Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Koreish wrote:
    Starman got aids!
    D:
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Seriously, I'm a nice guy.
  • poofiepoofie Baltimore, MD Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    shwaip wrote:
    Seriously, I'm a nice guy.

shwaip also gives really great high fives.
  • FelixDeSouzeFelixDeSouze UK New
    edited October 2009
    I don't deserver it because i've just bought a new Canon EOS Rebel SXi Dgitial SLR Camera and I will take pics of me playing games.. I play World of Goo at present, woop..

Plus, I'm wondering if I should take a free game (which I don't deserve) off someone who plays Barbie games.. I'm bemused!

Oh, and whoever said something about australia.. I'm moving there mid next year so I'll be restricted :( lol
    edited October 2009
    I'll fight Bagfoot like a man.

Which is totally unrelated to L4D2.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    I find Thrax's lack of trolling oddly disturbing.
  • edited October 2009
    Canti wrote:
    Your persistence would be admirable were it applied to something like curing cancer. However this is a computer game we're dealing with and the constant posting/private messages/adding me as a Steam friend is beginning to make me rage more than being covered in Boomer bile while a Smoker pulls me into a gaggle of Witches and then getting Hunter pounced for 25 damage as my teammates stand right next to me laughing and screaming about how pills are somewhere nearby.

So go put that effort into Aids research or something and when you come back you may or may not have won. Whatever you do though please have a little more patience.

well sorry. it's just I'm really upset at the moment, My mum turned out to be very sick this week so we had to take her to hospital, my dad had to go abroad for some sort of job opening that turned out to be fake, a waste of a flight ticket.. so I had to stay over at my friends house... I just needed something to cheer me up. sorry for everything.
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    With a sick mum and a dad looking for work, methinks a game won't help much.

Good luck, man. Hope everything works out.
  • edited October 2009
    It would be just to cheer me up. And I have never gotten anything for free on the internet. and thanks! i hope everything works out too, I'm sure it will. :)
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Winfrey wrote:
    oh and I am Spartacus. with a pic to prove it.
    Spartacus?? THIS... IS.... SPAAAARRRTTTAAAAAA
    attachment.php?attachmentid=27691&stc=1&d=1256346297
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    arielandursula.jpg

I deserve this game because tentacle rape is relevant.
    edited October 2009
    MAGIC wrote:
    I deserve this game because tentacle rape is relevant.

You deserve a great knife through the chest for burning that into my mind! :mad2:
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Starman wrote:
    You deserve a great knife through the chest for burning that into my mind! :mad2:

Oh come on you know the first time you saw Little Mermaid you thought about a tentacle in her tuna!

-Bobby
    edited October 2009
    No, I thought Ursula was scary and ugly, because I was 5. :P
  • NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan Member
    edited October 2009
    This would give me tons of entertainment while in Afghanistan, I'd consider it a great deployment gift!
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    After much consideration a winner has been chosen. While there were many clever submissions and lolz I have decided that the person who I believe would enjoy it most, be most likely to get a lot of playtime out of it, and be unlikely to play it anytime soon otherwise would have the highest appreciation for it and therefore deserves it most. This is why the winner is...........Kitalpha! Congratulations and enjoy your :zombie:'s!winner_2.png
  • edited October 2009
    oh well...
  • edited October 2009
    Canti wrote:
    After much consideration a winner has been chosen. While there were many clever submissions and lolz I have decided that the person who I believe would enjoy it most, be most likely to get a lot of playtime out of it, and be unlikely to play it anytime soon otherwise would have the highest appreciation for it and therefore deserves it most. This is why the winner is...........Kitalpha! Congratulations and enjoy your :zombie:'s!winner_2.png

Hey thanks Canti :D What a thing nice to do for someone. I'm really looking forward to playing it. We will have to play together with Starman.:cool2:
  • FelixDeSouzeFelixDeSouze UK New
    edited October 2009
    gratz
    edited October 2009
    Damn! Now I can't dualwield them!
    I mean... Congrats, Kitalpha! :D
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Wait, who's kitalpha?
  • ObsidianObsidian Michigan Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    I wrote a whole story and everything =[
    edited October 2009
    Kitalpha is a real-life zombie hunter me and Canti met once in the San Bernardino mountains.

We were out looking for my crazy, drug-addled mother, who was really high on meth and threatening suicide. She shouted something at me that sounded like Huttese and took off in our neighbor's pickup truck into the foothills.

Canti and I followed her out there on our bicycles to stop her from killing herself or getting trapped by mountain lions. While we searched the treeline, we started to hear rustling. Thinking it was caused by the woodland creatures that populated the forested parts of the mountain range, we ignored it and continued our search.

Then we heard the moaning. It sounded like the bawling that my druggy mother customarily broke into after a meth-induced excursion like this one, so I told Canti to wait a second while I tried to calm her down and get her to go back to the mental hospital.

To my surprise, I was attacked by (let's not mince words) a very real, very scary zombie. She was missing a lot of flesh on her cheek and was covered in blood, so I knew right away that I needed to get the hell out of there.

Canti and I took off toward our bicycles, only to find that more zombies--the source of the earlier rustling, no doubt--were already there. They must have smelled our scents on the bikes, because they were chewing on the seats before they noticed us. To our backs was a steep bank and to all other sides were encroaching zombies. We grabbed some sticks from the ground and made ready to thrust them into eye sockets.

Then, gunshots.

Kitalpha emerged from further down the path with just a pistol and quickly dispatched the entire mob before we even had the chance to try our sticks. She helped us get home, gave us her Steam ID, and took off to fight more zombies.

My mother had been picked up earlier by the local police when she rammed the pickup into a ranger station and was safely back at the mental hospital, if anyone cares.
  • edited October 2009
    Starman wrote:
    Kitalpha is a real-life zombie hunter me and Canti met once in the San Bernardino mountains.

We were out looking for my crazy, drug-addled mother, who was really high on meth and threatening suicide. She shouted something at me that sounded like Huttese and took off in our neighbor's pickup truck into the foothills.

Canti and I followed her out there on our bicycles to stop her from killing herself or getting trapped by mountain lions. While we searched the treeline, we started to hear rustling. Thinking it was caused by the woodland creatures that populated the forested parts of the mountain range, we ignored it and continued our search.

Then we heard the moaning. It sounded like the bawling that my druggy mother customarily broke into after a meth-induced excursion like this one, so I told Canti to wait a second while I tried to calm her down and get her to go back to the mental hospital.

To my surprise, I was attacked by (let's not mince words) a very real, very scary zombie. She was missing a lot of flesh on her cheek and was covered in blood, so I knew right away that I needed to get the hell out of there.

Canti and I took off toward our bicycles, only to find that more zombies--the source of the earlier rustling, no doubt--were already there. They must have smelled our scents on the bikes, because they were chewing on the seats before they noticed us. To our backs was a steep bank and to all other sides were encroaching zombies. We grabbed some sticks from the ground and made ready to thrust them into eye sockets.

Then, gunshots.

Kitalpha emerged from further down the path with just a pistol and quickly dispatched the entire mob before we even had the chance to try our sticks. She helped us get home, gave us her Steam ID, and took off to fight more zombies.

My mother had been picked up earlier by the local police when she rammed the pickup into a ranger station and was safely back at the mental hospital, if anyone cares.

heh, i'm not that good at pwning zombie hordes.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    then...the cake was a lie?
This discussion has been closed.